Honored Contributor

Re: The Amazing Race......And It's ON!

I take comfort in knowing that even if he wins, everyone finds him a loser.

Honored Contributor

The paparazzi guy is no better, maybe worse.  He's a total bully to Logan.  I couldn't stand to be with that guy for one second.  Justin either but something about the paparazzi guy makes me think he could hit her, just a vibe I get and I hope I'm wrong.

I didn't much like the cheerleaders but their elimination was sad.  She tried, Justin cried.. Like everyone I was so hoping they would beat him to the mat.    

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@lulu2  I doubt it.  I don't think she's especially bright or she wouldn't be with him in the first place.

Now don't get me wrong.....I like sensitive males, to a point.  This guy cries all of the time (and he's an ugly crier, the worst, kinda like me).  My late husband loved Disney movies and he's been known to she a tear at one, but never sit and cry and cry like this idiot does.  Doesn't he realize he's being filmed?  He just looks stupid.

Then he goes and screams at her?  Ugh!

@Annabellethecat66,

As a retired teacher, I'd like to think Diana is bright as she is a 6th grade teacher.  Sometimes even the smartest of us are blinded by love.

As for the paparazzi, I think Logan is  ruder to Chris than he is to her. In her profile Logan stated:

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I hope we can figure out how to not get frustrated with each other, how to listen and let each other talk, and how to forgive and not place blame on the other person.

I think that says a lot about their relationship.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2@LoriLori  All of you are right.  This show seems to bring out the worst in people (screaming, yelling).

Look, I don't kid myself!  If I was on that show, they'd be calling in the white coats (and I don't mean Drs) to take me away.  They'd be making an announcement that due to my fit throwing, and in the interest of those around me (their sanity) they put me on the next plane home (they'd have hired a plane for me).  I get frustrated very quickly and then everything shuts down.....except for my mouth!

I think what turns me off about the green team guy is not only the way he cries but he makes a big deal about 'he knows how to play the game, he studied the game, bla bla'.  That makes someone like me want to see anyone but him win.  He almost got my heart me in the beginning he commented that it wasn't right that those two good-looking guys were so mean to him......then in the next breath, his teeth started showing!

Can you see him on Survivor?  He'd be worse than me (and that's saying something).  He'd be sitting and crying (even more than fishy).  Maybe that's the way these Milinea guys are these days (showing their boo hoo side).

If his girlfriend is smart and they win the money she'll say, "no thanks" and move on but I think I'm right when I say they'll get married.  After all they won a lot of trips.  I wonder how that works if they don't want to go together?

Trusted Contributor

Annabelle, apparently they are allowed to divide up the trips, if they do not want to take them together. Remember the doctor and nurse from the last Blind Date season? I think their names were Bret and Hailey. They did not get along at all. They won 2 trips, and I read that they each took one, separately, with other friends.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, now I'm wondering, between Justin crying and Joe and his dad kissing on the lips...maybe I'm turning into an old fogey?

I can't root for the newscasters either.  They seem stuck-up and smug.  Which means I guess I'm rooting for the Travelocity gnome to come alive, make a run for it and escape from all of them.  

To think that next season will definitely be even worse...people disrespecting Phil, obsessed with selfies and talking to their youtube followers -- my head hurts already.  

Frequent Contributor

Ugh, ugh ugh.  The green team.  I cannot stand that guy!  You know darned well he plans to whip out an engagement ring on the final mat or some other drama like that--he wants to be the next Rob and Amber.  Go team reporters, at least they are nice to each other.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori @coldlake @dawg lover @lulu2  So lori, I know what you mean about the lips thing.  I've seen others do it but not in my family.  It surprised me to see Joe do that because he even said his Dad never said he loved him and if he was a little distant it doesn't make sense that all of a sudden he'd kiss his lips.  I think the family is a little more (somewhat like) hippies as far as their thinking.  Who knows?  I mean I wouldn't want my daughter to marry him because jewelry makers just don't make much of a living.  He's studying (?) to be a firefighter.  

That green team guy crying all of the time.  There are crier's who don't look ugly (I'm not one of them, although I don't know many who are as bad as he is).  I can't stand people who are mean to each other.  I always say there are two ways to say something.  Evidentally other people don't like him either.  It isn't just me and you is it Lori?  I mean most guys don't cry every time something gets messed up, do they?  I know they don't in my generation.  A few tears here and there but that guy just sits by himself balling.

OK, a theory just hit me upside the head.  (I'm catching up on 90 day Fiance) so I've got a lot going on.  OK, so I'm thinking that maybe he is going through hormones like women do when they go through menopause!!  How about that?  He seems young to be like that but I can't think of much else.

I'll bet you he and she will win......I hope not.

Honored Contributor

Just got off of the phone!  What did I miss?  Anything any good?  Isn't this the end?

Who's watching this?  This Chris guy is an idiot!  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Someone please remind me, what did that Logan and Chris do for a living?  He is really acting like a jerk to her.  Has he always been such a jerk?  Ugh!  I hope they aren't getting married.