Trusted Contributor

Re: The Amazing Race 8pm feel free to post spoilers

Code and What's Her Name are not likable or appealing,.  Hope they come in third.   I read somewhere that the Drivers run out of gas in Hong Kong.  Too bad.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

As soon as I saw these two were on the AR, I stopped watching it (and I used to like it).

I don't even read the posts here (and I used to all of the time) because I enjoy reading everything from you guys.

I just don't care for them.  They might be wonderful, I just think they act like trash.

@Annabellethecat66, it's been a great season.  I know you can't stand them but maybe you can power through that and binge-watch.  They've had two new twists, one of which worked and the other didn't but they were interesting.  And if you take a little time to read the thread or scan it towards the end you'll see that all four finalists are rootable which I don't remember ever happening in any season (well, you'll find three rootable).

Trusted Contributor

@ritasNo1Fanwrote:

Code and What's Her Name are not likable or appealing,.  Hope they come in third.   I read somewhere that the Drivers run out of gas in Hong Kong.  Too bad.

How ironic!

I don't watch Big Brother, so I know nothing about Cody and Jessica.  But, I will say that Cody seems to treat Jessica like a gentleman, and he certainly works hard at challenges.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Thanks for the information.  I haven't watched the shows at all (well, I tried to watch the first episode).

In retrospect, I shouldn't have included Brandy as far as not liking to watch.  I always watched her on Real Housewives and didn't dislike her.

It's Omarosa that I can't stand.  It has nothing to do with politics.  I just don't care for people who blab things they should keep to themselves.

In her case I'm sure a good portion is totally made up to stay in the public view.  

Piers Morgan who was on Celebrity Apprentice with her said she propositioned him (and he said a few other things I am not going to repeat about her).

Anyway, I'm just going to forgo the entire show this year.  I like some/most of the people on there.

I thought maybe I'd watch until she got kicked off but I have a feeling it's being manipulated so she stays on the show.  I don't know.  I hope not as I would think people wouldn't like her at all.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I think you posted this in the wrong topic. Don't you want Big Brother Celebrity?

Respected Contributor

I think wednesday might  be a double eviction so maybe Omarosa will go tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@Colinkawrote:

@Annabellethecat66

I think you posted this in the wrong topic. Don't you want Big Brother Celebrity?

@lovescats@occasionalrain,

You're all talking about Big Brother and this is TAR.  LOL.  @Annabellethecat66, I was responding to your post which I thought was about TAR.  Which has its two-hour finale tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmomwrote:

I like that Jessica is not wearing makeup and honestly didn't think she'd be anything but a whiner on this type of competition.  She certainly has proven me wrong.  She has done very well for a woman of slight stature with no visible muscles.  If they get married I guess they don't have to split the money should they win and Cody did say he wanted it for his daughter.  When you're really hungry for a big payday I'm sure that wasn't Jessica's plan....for her 1/2 anyway.  

@puttypiesmom - well, if they do win and they get married, she'll keep her money separate and won't co-mingle it with his.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jessica has an interesting story which she talked about briefly on bb.   She said her father was a hustler.  I don't know if I can say that.   She is a tough person.

When I first started paying more attention to BB with the feeds  they had that couple on from TAR Jeff and Jackie when Vanessa took control of everything but did not win.

Honored Contributor

Poor Team Indy. It's never good to see Phil looking you up while you're still on a challenge. That was kind of a vague challenge that killed them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!