Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Amazing Race 8pm feel free to post spoilers

I am thrilled with the results.  They earned the win.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

That last challenge was a killer. I'm happy with the winning team. It was a good season of TAR.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

So disappointing. Henry had it right; Yale would have won if only he would have had it checked. Instead he changed it. 

Frequent Contributor

So happy that Cody and Jessica won! Cody carried them on many legs of the race but Jessica
carried them across the finish line. I think they are a good match. Wish them much happiness.
I wish the girls would have come in second. One of the best Amazing Race years as several
good teams could have won.
Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrainwrote:

So disappointing. Henry had it right; Yale would have won if only he would have had it checked. Instead he changed it. 

I KNOW!!  I fear for Henry's life once Evan sees that!!  Smiley Tongue

I felt so bad for the Extreme women team - sorry to see them fail at the end.  However, I'm fine with the winner as I would have been fine with any of the final 4.

Nevertheless, it just seemed like Cody did all of the challenges.  I do remember Jessica did some at the beginning - are they still supposed to do 50/50 challenges during the course of the show?

Respected Contributor

@Alter Egowrote:

@occasionalrainwrote:

I KNOW!!  I fear for Henry's life once Evan sees that!!  Smiley Tongue

I felt so bad for the Extreme women team - sorry to see them fail at the end.  However, I'm fine with the winner as I would have been fine with any of the final 4.

Nevertheless, it just seemed like Cody did all of the challenges.  I do remember Jessica did some at the beginning - are they still supposed to do 50/50 challenges during the course of the show?

When Evan watches the show she will freak out! She's so bossy!

When Yale did the measurements of the elephants Team Extreme beat them in the math calculations. They are smart, but a bit over confident!

Trusted Contributor

Great series!  The best.....I would be more excited  if Yale or the two ladies would've got it, but still....love T.A.R.  no matter who wins.  (I fear for Henry"s well being)

Super Contributor

I love this show and this season was great.  I do wish cbs would not have to run the show out fast-2 hour episodes each week. Let me take it in slowly and enjoy it for a long season. It's like they are trying to dump it out and get rid of it.

Evan was really bossy. She bugs me. Henry seems nice but perhaps he should of had the nose ring instead of her.....

Cody was a beast. That guy can do anything. I like them better then when they were on big brother. 

The indy team was fun to watch too. 

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry I wasted my time watching it NOW!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, poor Henry will have to live the rest of his life (which may not be long once Evan finds out he had everything right, but didn't have it checked) knowing he was seconds away from a million dollars. That's a hard thing to live with. I'd rather have been totally lost than have it all right but not have it checked.

I was happy for Jess to see her prevail in the end. Cody had done many of the challenges later in the game, so her getting them the win in the end was good for her. You do have to feel sorry for the losing teams however.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!