Trusted Contributor

The Amazing Race - 4/21 - SPOILERS

Sunday the golf tournament ran 36 minutes late so I of course assumed so would TAR and the following CBS shows. I left the TV on while I was going through mail, etc. and imagine my shock when they started TAR at exactly 8:00. What??? They've never done that before.

For Leg 9 they flew to Dresden, Germany. At the very beginning Bates lost his backpack and never did find it. The detours and roadblock were fairly interesting this time. The first thing they had to do when they reached Germany was jump off a very tall building.

Max & Katie came in 1st. Mona & Beth arrived last but it was a non-elimination so they have to do a speed bump next week. I'm hoping next week's is exciting because there is a double u-turn involved. They will be in Scotland.

O/T - I'm sure this had NOTHING to do with the show starting on time but after the week before when it started 56 minutes late I sent CBS an e-mail expressing my opinion on the show always starting late and that they were losing viewers because of it. Told them everyone I know that watches it is fed up and some weren't even bothering to watch it anymore. Just wondering if they've gotten alot of complaints about this - I'll never know I'm sure.