Contributor

I'm so sorry I missed the last of this. I watched the first 4 episodes then didn't know what happened to it, so I missed the next 2 episodes. Then I saw the last 2 episodes were on Sunday. I was so mad at myself.  Do you think it will ever repeat, or be on one of the streaming services?

Respected Contributor

@Mizglitz wrote:

I'm so sorry I missed the last of this. I watched the first 4 episodes then didn't know what happened to it, so I missed the next 2 episodes. Then I saw the last 2 episodes were on Sunday. I was so mad at myself.  Do you think it will ever repeat, or be on one of the streaming services?

_____

I almost missed them too! I have The Alienist on series record, and when I double checked, it was not set to record. Luckily, I programmed both episodes manually, or I too would have missed them.

@Mz iMac 

I think they wrapped it up in case this really is the  series end. However, I really, really wanted Sara and John to be a forever couple.  😥  Sara is a strong woman and had to stay true to herself I suppose.

I think Violet is faking her pregnancy because there was trouble in paradise! Ugh, go away. I don't like needy women!

I'm happy for Lazlo.  

Honored Contributor

@Mizglitz wrote:

@Mizglitz do you have On Demand? Maybe you can go to TNT's website and watch the episodes there.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 @aubnwa01 @Mz iMac 

Sara introduced the new hire as Kitty Byrnes.  The Irishman with the fancy moustache and former NYPD Police Commissioner Thomas Byrnes had mentioned that he had five daughters so it is quite possible that Kitty is one of those daughters.