Respected Contributor

I tried to watch him interview Di Nero and it was so dry and boring. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the interview AB had with Kim K. was pretty good last night.  Nothing great or  special.... I just do not see this show being interesting UNLESS HE INTERVIEWS DT.  That might be good......

Honored Contributor

Re: The Alec Baldwin Show

[ Edited ]

@Free2be wrote:

It is curious to me that people willl take the time to read or chat about people, or a movie or TV show, they claim to have no interest in.  I read a lot, and I mean a *lot* about people I've never heard of, or barely so, rather than take the spoon fed blather as all anyone needs to know.  The person's story is their's to tell and I'm a willing reader, I'll make up my own mind instead of letting some TMZ-like program do it for me. Nobody is perfect, lots of bumps in the road of life.  I detest when anyone is hung out to dry on the public whipping post for decades for a mistake.  Alec Baldwin unlike a lot of people, admits he's made a few.  He's in a good place now with his family and has been for a long time.

It's one thing to take a minute or two to 'chat' about someone, (even someone of limited interest...), on a message board, but again, I'd only take the time to read in depth about someone I actually find interesting. Again, Baldwin does not qualify... For me, it's not solely the unflattering snippets of intel about him that have made their way to the public eye that I find a turn-off... I simply don't care for the man or find him entertaining. We each get to choose those about whom we want to know more and it really isn't any black mark against any of us not to want to pursue further information about anyone we simply don't care to know more about...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It's one thing to take a minute or two to 'chat' about someone, (even someone of limited interest...), on a message board, but again, I'd only take the time to read in depth about someone I actually find interesting. Again, Baldwin does not qualify... For me, it's not solely the unflattering snippets of intel about him that have made their way to the public eye that I find a turn-off... I simply don't care for the man or find him entertaining. We each get to choose those about whom we want to know more and it really isn't any black mark against any of us not to want to pursue further information about anyone we simply don't care to know more about...

Taking you at your word, which I truly respect, you do "not care or find him entertaining" rather it is what turns you off about him that compels you into this thread. I understand better now.  I'm different than you, I guess.  I'd probably spend my time in a different thread.  Just trying to understand differences.

"We" can only speak for "I"  "we simply don't care to know more".  Unfortunately you're posting with someone who wants to know more about almost everything.

Respected Contributor

I clicked in a little late into last night's interview.  I thought it was an okay interview.  What impressed me was how sincere Kim was about her family dynamics.  Clearly they have done a very good job of maintaining a loving relationship to one another amidst a lot of stress over many years.  There is a lot to be said for that.

As she was talking I couldn't help but think of the many harsh things that are said about them that have zero validity. 

Honored Contributor

I just read ABC is moving the show to Saturday nights at 10:00, where shows go to die! I have only seen the pilot which aired many months ago, I always thought this type of show was better suited in late night t.v. not prime time. The ratings have been terrible, reruns of Shark Tank will take the Sunday 10:00 time slot.

Valued Contributor

Why isn't this show cancelled????  He did something MUCH worse than Meghan Kelly, he got ARRESTED!!!