Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

When I heard he was going to have a show, all I could think was 'why'... Don't care for him, never have... Won't be watching... 

WELL SAID!!!!

Frequent Contributor
NOT a fan of AB. Stayed in the same hotel as he did while filming Concussion and he is extremely arrogant
Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

I recommend reading Alec Baldwin's memoir, Nevertheless.  You'll have a good understanding of him as an actual person who had an interesting childhood and how it gave him the drive to succeed in show business.

I'll take your word for that... He might have an interesting story to tell but I'd have to be interested in him to want to hear it...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Who could forget the time Alec Baldwin left his then 11-year-old daughter a message filled with offensive language after she missed his phone call. He even called her a “rude, thoughtless, little pig.”

Respected Contributor

Re: The Alec Baldwin Show

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover wrote:

Who could forget the time Alec Baldwin left his then 11-year-old daughter a message filled with offensive language after she missed his phone call. He even called her a “rude, thoughtless, little pig.”

Glad he never said he wanted to "date": her. That was a creepy thing to say, too.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Alec Baldwin Show

[ Edited ]

@LyndaGee wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Glad he never said he wanted to "date": her. That was a creepy thing to say, too.

Oh Please...

He was absolutely joking and making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. 

Now, Alec Baldwins message to his daughter was just terrible..

Respected Contributor

A tasteless joke. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed his show last week but I have absolutely no interest in  Kim Kardashian or any of the clan so I will pass on this week.  

Honored Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Oh Please...

He was absolutely joking and making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. 

He’s made many more disgusting ‘jokes’ about his daughter.   Easy enough to search.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Oh Please...

He’s made many more disgusting ‘jokes’ about his daughter.   Easy enough to search.

Haters Gonna Hate