Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch?

I remember watching a preview months ago.

While I don't care for Alec Baldwin in general, I really enjoyed his work on TCM.  I love his enuine passion about movies.  So I am glad to see he's basically doing the interview piece on his show.

I'm not sure it needs to be an hour.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I did watch it. Probably would only tune in again if I liked the guest. He talks a lot about himself. 

Honored Contributor

From articles that I've read, this show had very low viewership.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Alec Baldwin’s first Sunday program on ABC was a ratings disaster. It was the lowest rated show in the key demographic among network programming that night. 

People are so over the Hollywood “know it all” attitude

Honored Contributor

I agree that the show is going to be more interesting based on the guest, and I will probably delete it if I don't care or know who the guest is.

Like next week it's Kim Kardashian.  So I have no interest.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Don't like him & would never watch any of his shows.. To me he comes off as arrogant!!

Super Contributor

I have never been interested in what he has to say. I find him obnoxious.  I loved and miss Robert Osbourne on TCM, he was pleasant to listen to,  informative and entertaining. I do love Carol Burnette giving her perspective and knowledge of people and movies.  I would watch her if she had that kind of show.

Honored Contributor

I watched the Robert DeNiro inerview and found it interesting.  Will probably pass on Kim Kardashian West.

Super Contributor

DeNiro is another one who has an attitude.. Will never, ever watch him in anything he does..

Respected Contributor

Didn't even know about it.  Might try it, depending on his guest.

I noticed "60 Minutes" received low ratings that night, too.  I wonder what people were watching?