Trusted Contributor

Re: The Affair - Fifth and Final Season (Spoilers Possible)

You are right, prove she was murdered.

Valued Contributor

Only 3 more episodes until I am put out of my misery with this show! Woman Tongue

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sasha keeps showing Helen who he is and she keeps not believing him.

Last night's episode was pretty good. At least I didn't have to struggle to keep up with it.

Two more to go.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique. I missed it. Will have to catch a CD repeat before next week.
Valued Contributor

I find Noah to be the most annoying character of all. He just won't go away! Always whining and apologizing. I wonder if he is going off the deep end and kill someone in the end. Put an end to all this. These are truly some of the most miserable people on tv.Them and Ray Donovan!

Valued Contributor

@tdog  At least on Ray Donovan,they all admit they are bad people with flaws.Those on The Affair are all spoiled,over priveleged whiners with first world problems. I have never liked Noah and have NEVER understood  his appeal to women.

Esteemed Contributor

when this season started it seemed so boring and I only watched because I was vested in it from season 1 ,  but now it has gotten much better especially the last 3 episodes.   I will miss it when it's over.   Just an observation .....None of the women seem to wear any makeup , comb there hair and are very plain ,  sometimes there hair is just stringy and hangs there .  chosing  to wear  makeup or not is a personal choice,  I'm all for that,    but usually in front of the camera they do .

Trusted Contributor

@tdog wrote:

I find Noah to be the most annoying character of all. He just won't go away! Always whining and apologizing. I wonder if he is going off the deep end and kill someone in the end. Put an end to all this. These are truly some of the most miserable people on tv.Them and Ray Donovan!

I am glad there are only two left.  One will have to deal with Joanie. Are they trying to show us how Noah and Helen have gone through all of this and they still haven't had any "growth."  Helen still thinks everything is her fault and Noah thinks nothing is his fault......

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

when this season started it seemed so boring and I only watched because I was vested in it from season 1 ,  but now it has gotten much better especially the last 3 episodes.   I will miss it when it's over.   Just an observation .....None of the women seem to wear any makeup , comb there hair and are very plain ,  sometimes there hair is just stringy and hangs there .  chosing  to wear  makeup or not is a personal choice,  I'm all for that,    but usually in front of the camera they do .

I have never found their hair to look stringy but my guess is that they are not deciding whether or not to wear makeup. That is the job of the director

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

Noah / Sasha / Helen's dad / Eddie ... the only redeeming males in the series are Joannie's dad (RIP) and husband and Helen's doctor boyfriend, (RIP)

Sorry to allow practicality to factor in, but besides Shaha -- how do any of these folks afford their lifestyles? Sorry for the Midwest observation.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau