Trusted Contributor

@Judaline,

Yes there  is one on phantom and very well analyzed. If I were you I would spend my money watching a different film🌻

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Judaline,

Yes there  is one on phantom and very well analyzed. If I were you I would spend my money watching a different film🌻

???

Respected Contributor

The three heroic men stated on an interview last night that they plan to go into acting now that the making of this movie has opened up a career opportunity for them. The movie reviews seem to suggest they keep their day jobs.🙄

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline,  apologies for hijacking this thread for a moment, but wanted to get this message to Judaline.

Jud, you might not see this in time, but there are several episodes of "A Crime to Remember" on the ID channel tonight (Sat., 2/10) all the way up to midnight tonight.  So, I am sending this in case you might be on the boards, or in case you don't already know about the shows tonight!

Thanks for letting me hijack this thread!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe some people don't like Clint?

Trusted Contributor

Wow.  I didn’t know he hired the actual guys to play themselves.  I wonder why he would do that?  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Judaline,  apologies for hijacking this thread for a moment, but wanted to get this message to Judaline.

Jud, you might not see this in time, but there are several episodes of "A Crime to Remember" on the ID channel tonight (Sat., 2/10) all the way up to midnight tonight.  So, I am sending this in case you might be on the boards, or in case you don't already know about the shows tonight!

Thanks for letting me hijack this thread!!

Thanks, suzie, I'm on it. I recorded most of them. Thanks for thinking of me!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Wow.  I didn’t know he hired the actual guys to play themselves.  I wonder why he would do that?  

@TenderMercies   originally he didn't. They were hired to be consultants and then he decided to use them rather than the actors he had hired. They spoke about this last week on The View.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Bravo to Clint Eastwood!...In my opinion, he is a wonderful director and I have enjoyed many of his movies so I am looking very forward to seeing this latest venture of his.

Wow...88 and still going strong!...Way to go, Clint!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@TenderMercies   originally he didn't. They were hired to be consultants and then he decided to use them rather than the actors he had hired. They spoke about this last week on The View.

@Tique I guess the good news is that despite some negative reviews and unconventional casting choices, the movie made 12.6 million dollars in the last two days, and the overall budget for the film was 30 million.  At least the studio will make it's goal, and the studios won't stop Clint from making more films.  His next film, "The Mule,"which is in pre-production, looks really interesting.  He will direct and play a WWII veteran who smuggles drugs for a Mexican cartel.  Onward and upward.