Honored Contributor

Re: That "Marriage" Didn't Last Long!! LOL

@I am still oxox wrote:

I still associate Jon Peters with Barbara Streisand, where have I been lol

Me, too. When I first read this on Twitter, my first thought was that I didn't realize he was still alive.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It lasted longer than I thought it would.

Respected Contributor

She never seems to be able to find a satisfying life without latching on to another in some form.  And maybe there's nothing wrong about that in itself, I guess her sons could speak to that best as to how their lives were affected but they seem to be doing okay now.  What she does now or with who is nobody's business but hers, she really doesn't bring anything of interest to the entertainment industry, does she?

It sounds like they tried marriage on for size and it didn't fit.  No harm, no foul.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I believe they are asking for support during their time apart so they can take some time to figure out the meaning of the universe or something. They haven’t filed the marriage certificate yet, so maybe they think you should have a wedding first, then figure out if they want to make it legal or not...ridiculous imo

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if some people love the idea of marriage more than the reality. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

This struck me as so strange as they knew each other for decades!  What could have possible surprised them about each other after they got married? 

2nd time around for them.  They had a romance years ago, before her marriages (or in between....forget) It lasted a lot longer.  I think about a year 1/2.  I read that.  She's nobody I follow.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Read on Yahoo the other day that Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters have split after 12 days!

All of her previous "marriages" were short lived but this takes the cake!!

@Love my grandkids 

Actually, I attended a wedding where the couple had been high school sweethearts,  and then married others.  Twenty five years later they reconnected and decided to marry after actually spending only 3 weekends together (they lived in different states).  They had no idea who the other person was in the present.  The marriage lasted 3 months.  I was suprised it lasted that long!

BTW ....  didn't movie producer Robert Evans marry a young woman and the marriage lasted about 2 weeks ....  would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that breakup!