Honored Contributor

That kid on SVU has a great career in front of him

I'm talking about the kid on last Thurs. episode, the one who was released from a psychiatric facility for juveniles.  His eyes were malevolent, both now and in the episode he was in years ago.  I had to look up that word to be sure I was using it right. This episode and the Organized Crime one right afterwards were among the best TV viewing I"ve ever seen.  

Respected Contributor

Re: That kid on SVU has a great career in front of him

@depglass wrote:

I'm talking about the kid on last Thurs. episode, the one who was released from a psychiatric facility for juveniles.  His eyes were malevolent, both now and in the episode he was in years ago.  I had to look up that word to be sure I was using it right. This episode and the Organized Crime one right afterwards were among the best TV viewing I"ve ever seen.  

That is Ethan Cutkosky, He played the role of Carl Gallagher for 11 seasons on the Showtime series "Shameless." 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Mariska's REAL mom on TCM 8pm ET...Saturday May 22

Mariska Hargitay's REAL mother....Jaybe Mansfield...will be in "Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter" on TCM tonight at 8pm ET ( Saturday May 22)..

If you go to TCM's website and look at the picture with the movie announcement for tonight, I think you can really see the resemblance....!

I will tune in for a few minutes.... I think the older Mariska Hargitay gets, the more she resembles her mother...

Honored Contributor

Re: Mariska's REAL mom on TCM 8pm ET...Saturday May 22

I agree , he was terrific!!!

Respected Contributor

He has the same "dead" eyes as Christopher Walken....

Honored Contributor

Re: Mariska's REAL mom on TCM 8pm ET...Saturday May 22

@Othereeeen   Mariska was on a talk show on Bravo once, can't remember the name of the host, and in talking about her Mother, she said while looking in a mirror, "all the time she was right here," realizing that she looks just like her, minus the bleached hair and voluptious body parts.  I have always thought this.

Regular Contributor

He is great! Loved him on Shameless too!

Honored Contributor

It's interesting that on USA they rerun SVU a lot and the day before the new episode they did show the original one with Henry and all the  evil he did.