Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Credits say her clothes were provided by Cardinali. Anyone know if that was a low priced designer? After all, she was always broke and the cost of those eyelashes alone...

For the first season fashions were by Daniel Werle, Cardinalli came later. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle @thanks for posting!  Just started watching.  Had her hair and tried to dress just like her!!

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shelbelle @thanks for posting!  Just started watching.  Had her hair and tried to dress just like her!!

@Shelbelle   Didn't you just love the way that she had a coat that matched perfectly with each outfit ????

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

OMG yes!  Just watched the episode where she looses one of her earrings Donald had given her.  The red color block jumper with the big front zipper was the inspiration for a dress my grandmother bought me on a shopping trip.  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie 

Yes, that show brings back nice memories!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I don't see it on the schedule for the next two weeks.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I don't see it on the schedule for the next two weeks.

It is showing up at its regular days and times on the Antenna quarterly schedule for 2020, and it is showing up on the daily schedule too at its regular airings.  M thru F at noon ET and Sat nights at 11 ET

Trusted Contributor

She and Mary Tyler Moore had the best flips!  I always wanted my hair to look that that.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

In the shows final season when she and Donald finally got engaged, she changed her hairstyle, no bangs and parted in middle and long and straight. In the first episode of the season she chastized him for not commenting on her new hairstyle. 

Respected Contributor

Re: That Girl Marathon

[ Edited ]

Marlo Thomas was actually growing out her bangs on the SECOND season of That Girl. Main sponsor, Clairol, wasn't thrilled, so Marlo wore a bang hairpiece until the final season of the show.

Only through season one were the bangs her natural ones.

What worries you masters you.