Honored Contributor

Thanks to those that recommended Bosch

[ Edited ]

I just finished binge watching season 1 of Bosch on Amazon Prime. Love it. Thanks for recommending this series. Great story line. Thanks again to everyone that gave me recommendations. I'll be checking them out. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks to those that recommended Bosch

@Mindy D 

What is the story line?  I need to add some new shows to my watch list.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Bosch is excellent. It's very well cast and performed. My only real issue is I get nervous watching Madison Lintz, the actress who plays Bosch's daughter. She's so thin that it's a little scary. I joked in the previous season that if I was writing for the show I'd write the season so she was eating in every scene. The writers pretty much did that in the latest season. Many of her scenes had her cooking, eating, in restaurants, etc. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Love the series, the books are great 👍🏿 also.

Respected Contributor

I have enjoyed every season of Bosch. The actors are so good! 

I started reading the books, but it is hard for me to reconcile the characters after watching the show for so long & having them in my head! LOL

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Mindy D 

What is the story line?  I need to add some new shows to my watch list.

Hello @SurferWife. Bosch is a detective with LAPD. I know...been done so many times, but with this series, for season 1, there are only two very intense cases to solve that run through the season. There's the case involving the remains of a murdered child and the case involving a man caught with a murdered man found in the back of his van. There's way more to each case then I'm saying here because I don't want to ruin things for you if you decide to watch. The first few episodes suffer from awkward dialogue, but once the writers get going, this problem disappears. The character development is very good and the cases are much more involved than on run-of-the-mill detective shows. 

Honored Contributor

@MindyD. Oh. I thought you bought a dishwasher!
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Thanks for the overview!  Sounds like I need to add it to my watch list.  Thanks again!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.