Honored Contributor

Thank Goodness For Those Reruns!!!!!

I have never been able to tolerate sit coms.  I prefer drama.  Years ago, I did watch Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy before after cooking and cleaning up while DH was on the boy's baths

Now, having more time, I'm glad to have Blue Bloods on .....if I can find it!

What do you watch in the summer?

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank Goodness For Those Reruns!!!!!

PowerSeason5-cover.png

web_largecoverart_series_snowfall_540x796.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I've never been a sit com person, either ... lately, my summer viewing consists of Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Star Trek DS9, and the old staple, the original Law and Order.

Respected Contributor

I have been watching Roku channel with some of the old programs.  The one I've been binging on is Earth: Final Conflict.  It was on in the late 90's.  Have also been watching the reruns of Downton Abbey, and the new season of Father Brown on CET.

Honored Contributor

I’ve been mainly watching Netflix, Amazon, and Britbox. I hate cop shows, true crime, and dumb reality shows, so it’s nice to have a choice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love the old sitcoms, i.e, Frasier, Seinfeld, The Jeffersons, All in the Family, The Golden Girls and even the Andy Griffith Show.  I also DVR a lot of the dramatic shows to watch during this time like Victoria, Suits, Father Brown, etc. and I love The Turner Classic channel for old movies.  Also love the Claws is back on and also Younger.  I have not watched the new show about the hotel as I am planning to watch some of the episodes later on.  All in all, I have plently of programs to keep me busy.  Also, cannot wait until Granchester returns as well as Suits.

Honored Contributor

'I'd be lost' if it weren't for Frasier and The Nanny re-runs ( COZI-TV ), JUSTICE TV, and now the new COURT TV.

My gosh..........nothing much else on (that I'm interested in watching, that is).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I have never been able to tolerate sit coms.  I prefer drama.  Years ago, I did watch Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy before after cooking and cleaning up while DH was on the boy's baths

@ECBG wrote:

I love Antenna tv, I am really enjoying 227, Gimme a break with Nell Carter, Maude.  

Honored Contributor

Blue Bloods and In the Heat of the Night are my staples.

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have the Ion channel.  LOL  

I lost WGN in Dectember when I switched my Comcast tier.  I had the basic tier forever and I was grandfathered into that channel.  I had no idea until they told me that I would lose that channel when I upgraded.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I've never been a sit com person, either ... lately, my summer viewing consists of Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, Star Trek DS9, and the old staple, the original Law and Order.

@SoXLoved Star Trek DS9 - that was my favorite ST.  Can't find it anywhere.  Lots of TNG and Voyager, but no DS9.  Also big fan of Law And Order (all of them especially CI) even though I know what's going to happen since I saw them all numerous times.