Honored Contributor

Re: Terri Conn new host, WOW !!!

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why the "Wow"????   She was looking for a job like all the others; apparently she had the skill set that QVC was looking for and she got the job.  I don't know who she  but I wish her well, I wish all the new hosts well.  Experience in front of the camera might have helped but I doubt it.  There's a huge difference between acting in soap and selling merchandise on tv.  

Why the "snark"???? She seems like a lovely person and is doing a nice job. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

New Contributor

I absolutely love Terri Conn! She's so refreshing and knowledgeable about every single product. Her enthusiasm is fantastic!! I certainly wish she would be on during the evening hours because unlike other hosts, Terri doesn't spend her time staring at herself in the monitors. Never have understood why certain hosts do that. Terri's kindness and smile makes me want to purchase everything she's selling lol!!!
Respected Contributor

When i originally posted this i said it with nothing but respect , i was such a soap addict that i never missed a show. I think in some ways being a QVC host is just as hard , sell, sell , know the product , producers talking in your ear , criticism from viewers and the list goes on. What was sad reality TV took over , because it was cheap , now look what we have , a Kardashian society of no talent bafoons.

New Contributor

Sadly I agree.