Respected Contributor

Re: Terri Conn new host, WOW !!!

I have not seen her except for the day MBR introduced her. Is her husband an actor also? Just asking because MBR made a statement that maybe some day she would tell us who her husband is. I only watched As The World Turns during the years when the Hugh's family was pretty much the focus of the show. I believe that changed during the last few years of the show.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I have not seen her except for the day MBR introduced her. Is her husband an actor also? Just asking because MBR made a statement that maybe some day she would tell us who her husband is. I only watched As The World Turns during the years when the Hugh's family was pretty much the focus of the show. I believe that changed during the last few years of the show.

@Kindaglitzy- she’s married to Austin Peck, who was on Days of Our Lives. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I used to enjoy her on ATWT and really liked her character on the show ....i did see her two time sofar and thought she did a really nice job with presenting the products....wish her well ...........she is def starting off better then alot of the hosts that have been here for a while....................

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Can you believe it ? I had to do a double take. For all of you that don't know , she was a highly reguarded soap actress from As the world turns and One life to live. What happened to soaps was so sad , some of the best actors and actresses came from the soap world before moving onto stardom. I hope Terri loves her new job and can bring that great personality that she had on those shows to the viewers of QVC. It can a tough gig i am sure.

@MW in Iowa

Loved her on ATWT.  For those who don't know her, here's a few photos ....

Related image

Related image

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Can you believe it ? I had to do a double take. For all of you that don't know , she was a highly reguarded soap actress from As the world turns and One life to live. What happened to soaps was so sad , some of the best actors and actresses came from the soap world before moving onto stardom. I hope Terri loves her new job and can bring that great personality that she had on those shows to the viewers of QVC. It can a tough gig i am sure.

@MW in Iowa

Loved her on ATWT.  For those who don't know her, here's a few photos ....

Related image

Related image

Related image

Love the pics!   Been so long since ATWT went off the air i know the other 2 actors from the show but don't recall there characters names .   the women was married to Holden I think.  I seem to remember the man was Katie's friend ??  I still miss the soap.   Sops used to be so popular and fun to watch.  Now there is only one that I watch now ,  Days. 

Valued Contributor

Sharon left in November I think it was - before Thanksgiving.

Trusted Contributor

I think she is doing a great job and she is so pretty.  Hope it works out for her.  

Honored Contributor

A girl's gotta' eat.

Respected Contributor

I tink if she was in LA. she would be on one of the soaps , but the business is so different now , it would be a gamble. It used to be pretty stable , but now you could be on for 6 months and they write you off , no matter how much talent you have.

Honored Contributor

Wasn't Rick D. on a soap?