Honored Contributor

I was wondering what happened to the Mother of Louies 2 sons.

They live with Tre and Louie and Tre speaks as if they are now her sons.

The Wedding was for sure Over The Top and I agree with all who think a 2nd marriage (plus having so many children involved) should have been a more private  personal event without the White Wedding Dress and hoopla .

Trusted Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't understand who or why someone would even watch this stuff.  You'd have to be desperate for entertainment.

That's kind of a snarky response, isn't it?  Just because you don't find it entertaining doesn't mean you have to be rude to those that do.  To each their own, right?

Judging that I am desperate for entertainment is judgy to me just like I posted JMO=just my opinion ..no harm no foul.....again I like watching the train wreck lol

Valued Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

The Wedding was for sure Over The Top and I agree with all who think a 2nd marriage (plus having so many children involved) should have been a more private  personal event without the White Wedding Dress and hoopla .

Read that one son lives with Teresa and Luis but the other son has autism and he lives with his mother,better off there, cause  I can never picture her taking care of anybody but herself and her girls.

Remember hearing  Teresa on her podcast saying she got in touch with Jacqueline when she was in Las Vegas cause she said now we both have  sons  with autism and his name is Nicholas also, to me that sounded so  ridiculous to compare, but what do you expect coming out of her mouth.

Valued Contributor

Who? Never heard of her. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't understand who or why someone would even watch this stuff.  You'd have to be desperate for entertainment.

That's kind of a snarky response, isn't it?  Just because you don't find it entertaining doesn't mean you have to be rude to those that do.  To each their own, right?

@snipsnapsnur    No, it's not snarky, it's my opinion.  If you think it's classy and lovely, you're allowed to disagree.

No one said it's classy and lovely. A lot of people watch junk shows. There is no need to put down those who do watch it. 

@CalminHeart   For your information, I didn't put anybody down but as long as people watch trash like that, it will continue. Bravo televises it because it's controversial and draws an audience.  Your opinion and that of @snipsnapsnur  are not the only ones allowed to be posted here.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

Read that one son lives with Teresa and Luis but the other son has autism and he lives with his mother,better off there, cause  I can never picture her taking care of anybody but herself and her girls.

Remember hearing  Teresa on her podcast saying she got in touch with Jacqueline when she was in Las Vegas cause she said now we both have  sons  with autism and his name is Nicholas also, to me that sounded so  ridiculous to compare, but what do you expect coming out of her mouth.

@Mimi NY ,

It is REALLY ridiculous. 

Trusted Contributor
Not a fan of Teresa, but just wanted to add that her wedding gown was actually blush, not white. It was designed by Mark Zunino, who designed for Nolan Miller and had his own line on QVC. ❤
Respected Contributor

I don't watch the RHs, though know who TG is, and you folks piqued my curiosity.

Off I went to look at some pics.

Once seen, the wedding pics reminded me of those ridiculously gaudy & garish Gypsy weddings; just desperate and sad.

@PickyPicky3, that sounded like one crazy wedding!

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

Which episode was Teresa's Wedding?  Was it a Special "Break out" Program, or an episode embedded in the usual Season?   TIA

Trusted Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  It was in the season.

If anyone cares - if you have Spectrum, every single season & every single episode of RHONJ can be viewed  On Demand ATM - at least, as of last night. I assume it's something Bravo is doing for the holiday weekend.