Trusted Contributor

Teresa's Wedding!

[ Edited ]

Was so over the top and I found it fakey.  I know ppl do what they want but with so many struggling, I just did find it entertaining, it's like watching a train wreck JMO

Esteemed Contributor

I refused to watch.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I don't understand why these middle aged women who are divorced must get married in white dresses and act like first time brides.  Theresa should have had a fun wedding in Las Vegas wearing a gold or silver dress.

Valued Contributor

"Was so over the top and I found it fakey." --- exactly!  Just like her.  And don't get me started on the daughters.  She is disgusting.  He is a walking timebomb.  She's going to get her due.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand who or why someone would even watch this stuff.  You'd have to be desperate for entertainment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Teresa who?

Respected Contributor

Same question here.......Teresa who? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Teresa's Wedding!

[ Edited ]

Teresa Giudice got married last August. Is that the one? Old news.

Honored Contributor

Teresa Guidice from The Real Housewives of New Jersey!

Trusted Contributor

@northiie57- Hubby and I watched it too.  I knew it would be a spectacle because that is Teresa's taste.  Her hair was so over the top no wonder it took 1500 hairpins and to hold it in place at the cost of $10,000!  They should have had a large air conditioned tent for the guests at the ceremony since it was August in New Jersey with the heat and humiidity.  What really was inappropriate was the "entertaininment" at the reception.  Sword swallowers and very scantilly women doing disgusting dance moves.  Never before have I seen this at any wedding.  But that's Teresa's taste and she got what she wanted.  I wonder if Bravo paid for any of it since they filmed it and showed it on TV.