Honored Contributor

is this Saturday, Aug 6th, and it is being filmed as  a RHONJ Special....I knew it would be. I knew she would want her wedding to be on tv and get paid for it!!!

Not surprising at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Teresa Guidice Wedding!

[ Edited ]

She's right up Andy's kazoo , just like some other Housewives like Lisa Rinna, Kyle Richards , and others. Honestly,   Paris Hilton  is the one for making money off TV besides the biggest ones ever  the Kardashians . I think Paris's Mother came on RHW just to grease the  way on TV for Paris . 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

is this Saturday, Aug 6th, and it is being filmed as  a RHONJ Special....I knew it would be. I knew she would want her wedding to be on tv and get paid for it!!!

Not surprising at all.

@CANDLEQUEEN    and REALLY who cares about the her anyway? She is a nobody thief and  felon... nothing more. TV TRASH.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Not surprising at all.

Yep..I am curious to see the bridal party and where Joe, Melissa and family are seated.

I know Dolores and Jennifer were added as bridesmaids recently.

Respected Contributor

She can spend $1M on her dress but to me she will always look like Eddie Munster with that hairline.

Honored Contributor

You'd have to be very desperate for entertainment to waste your time watching this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You'd have to be very desperate for entertainment to waste your time watching this.

@Kachina624 

Personally I agree, but to each their own.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

To each his own.  For me, it's my downtime, turn my brain off time.  With that being said, cannot wait to hate  watch this fiasco.  It's going to be tacky beyond belief. 🤣

Honored Contributor

There was an all out brawl at the daughter's christening years ago.

I can't wait for Joe G to either start throwing punches or for he and the rest of the Jersey boys to make great use of the open bar and be the real reason we all tune in.

Is it in the contract that Bravo televises the divorce procedings too? Should be a gimme with these two and no prenup.

Respected Contributor

@Travone "She can spend $1M on her dress but to me she will always look like Eddie Munster with that hairline."

What an insulting statement.  Eddie Munster is much better looking than Theresa.