Esteemed Contributor

Re: Teresa Giudice Breaks Down While Discussing Husband Joe's Prison Sentence:

@september wrote:

I don't feel sorry for either one of them, but if I had to choose...Id say she's the stronger, more resilient one. 

I don't know why she stands by this man....he's likely going to be deported....she will be better off without him. 

Oh, she is most definitely the stronger of the two. She has most definitely kept that family together and watching that show at times, I cringed over the way he treated her. He is truly awful, a neanderthal. If she had a brain at all she would drop him like 3rd period Latin but alas, I do not think she does. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

@Nuttmeg...I don't see Theresa taking herself and her children to Italy to be with juicy if he gets deported. 

If their marriage survives that, I think she would go with him.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I think Theresa's only career and source of income, is going to be through the Housewives show...and the long time members of these shows make nice salaries. 

so..would she give that up for Joe and a life in Italy?  And would she be able to convince 4 teen/preteen daughters that it would be better for them, too?   I don't think so. 

Honored Contributor

i dont really see her going with him full time if he is deported, but i DO see her flying there with the kids for thanksgiving break, christmas break, spring break, and summer break. if he is deported can he come back after a certain number of years?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I've seen her face on the gossip rags at the checkout line ... but I still don't know who she is or where she came from.

Nevertheless .....  not someone I would want to know.

Honored Contributor

shallow, vain, self entitled, controlling, no redeeming values, just sit around and find fault with others, picking fights, back stabbers living in rich surroundings beyond their means, everything is for show.

Not anybody I'd want to associiate with. As in this case, IRS will end up getting them or the repo folks.

Honored Contributor

Tre is just not credible, I'm hoping she follows Joe to Italy never to be heard from again.........

Trusted Contributor

Re: Teresa Giudice Breaks Down While Discussing Husband Joe's Prison Sentence:'

it's a reality show that missed a year of taping so she turns on the water works for publicity and sympathy. They are so crooked and could care less about anyone. They just want money and luxury and think they can fool the public. 

Respected Contributor

What speaks volumes is that Bravo waited until she was out of prison to resume the show. I would have liked it without her and her same old conniving. 

They obviously don't care about her crimes or even condone because it makes good TV.

It disgust me as they are rewarding criminal behavior. 

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

What speaks volumes is that Bravo waited until she was out of prison to resume the show. I would have liked it without her and her same old conniving. 

They obviously don't care about her crimes or even condone because it makes good TV.

It disgust me as they are rewarding criminal behavior. 

Agree with you and will not watch.