Trusted Contributor

Ten Days in the Valley.... Kyra Sedgewick

I just checked my TV guide and there are 2 episodes that are showing here on Sat. night.  Those of us who are wondering about the rest of the story may get to see it now. Also one more episode is scheduled for a week from Sat. night.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ten Days in the Valley.... Kyra Sedgewick

are they new or repeats?   thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the show and wondered where it went. I love her. Thanks for the heads up. 

Respected Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

are they new or repeats?   thanks!

@avid shopper

They are new episodes. The series is 10 episodes and they are showing the rest of it on this schedule:

Saturday, Dec. 16 

9 p.m. ET/PT - Two hours - Episode 105 and 106

Saturday, Dec. 23

10 p.m. ET/PT – Episode 107

Saturday, Dec. 30

10 p.m. ET/PT – Episode 108

Saturday, Jan. 6

9 p.m. ET/PT – Two-hour season finale - Episodes 109 and 110

I'm happy they're showing the remaining episodes and didn't cancel it.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I recorded the 1st 4 shows & wondered why it did not record the other shows. I will wait to watch it all after all the shows record. I hate to start watching a new show when they cancel it so you don't see the end.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the schedule, lainey1.  I really got into the show but then read it wasn't doing so well in the ratings.  I thought the show was great.  I don't understand how some of the really good shows with good acting (IMHO) get cut but these stupid game shows and superhero / zombie shows seem to make it all the time.  I'm in my 50ies and could care less about those types of shows!  I'm glad to be able to watch the final episodes as they cut us off in middle...

Trusted Contributor

@lainey1....thanks for posting the schedule...

thanks to all the rest of you for posting.... I hate when I get into a series and it disappears....

Esteemed Contributor

@game-on wrote:

@lainey1....thanks for posting the schedule...

thanks to all the rest of you for posting.... I hate when I get into a series and it disappears....

I agree......and that always seems to happen....OR it only has a couple episodes ....then takes a 6mth hiatus....and by that time i either forget exactly how the season ended...or by that time i just really don't care anymore.......instead of doing a longer stretch of episodes..i think breaking it all up just kills the momentum of these shows...and i am not surprised most don't last longer... 

Respected Contributor

I hate when they stop for long periods of time.  Just show it allready.  I hope they do a recap........

Regular Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I hate when they stop for long periods of time.  Just show it allready.  I hope they do a recap........

I like Kyra and although I can’t exactly say I found the show to be riveting television I had watched every episode so I did feel invested in it and was rather ticked off when it was so unceremoniously dumped. I really don’t like starting something and then not getting to see it through to the end so I will probably watch. It’s been so long that I hope I can get back into it.