Honored Contributor

Re: Ten Days in the Valley.... Kyra Sedgewick

Thanks, I liked the show.  It wasn't the greatest thing on tv but it wasn't the worst.  I read that it was doing well in the ratings and I just assumed that they canceled it.  Perhaps they did and they are just using up the last episodes.  Works for me, I'd like to see how the story ends.  

Honored Contributor

All of a sudden it showed up on my DVR, we never watched the starting episodes do I deleted these

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Sheesh....could they drag this miniseries out any longer.

I am watching tonight (Saturday evening)....I wish they would speed it up a bit.

I think it would have been an OK series to watch, the story line is ok but way to many hours with not a lot happening.

Honored Contributor

It does drag on. That Pinocchio nonsense at the beginning of the last episode and the unending flashbacks to her annoying child made what should have been five episodes into ten.

Esteemed Contributor

I started out watching this series. But by the third episode, I stopped!  Just too confusing, too drawn out and not enjoyable!! I have always like Kyra, but this series was a total flop...for me and my friends!!

Respected Contributor

This mini series was very good. ABC did not give it enough time.  It was definitely a slow burn series with a lot of twists and turns.  I am very glad I saved in my DVR and kept with the series.  

Trusted Contributor

I watched the entire series from beginning to end when the final episodes aired.  I enjoyed this a lot.

My Dish Network described final episode as end of 
Season 1 rather than Series Finale.  Although they do screw up a lot with descriptions in the guides.

Trusted Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

I watched the entire series from beginning to end when the final episodes aired.  I enjoyed this a lot.

My Dish Network described final episode as end of 
Season 1 rather than Series Finale.  Although they do screw up a lot with descriptions in the guides.

I really enjoyed the full 10 days in the Valley....do you know if there is going to be a 2nd season???