Trusted Contributor

I'm into episode 4 of this series "tell me your secrets" and I'm really enjoying it!

Regular Contributor

I am really enjoying this series!

So many twists and turns.

Honored Contributor

I'm just finishing up this show and man, does it have me glued to my seat.  It's rather dark and twisted but such a clever story and the acting is phenomenal. Great performances by Lily Rabe, Amy Brenneman and Chiara Audelia among others. Anyone recognize John-boy as the her father? 
Apparently they have season two ready to film but Amazon hasn't given it the go ahead yet. I hope they do, but it will be early 2022 if it is released. 
I've got to hand it to the Harriet Warner who wrote and created it. She also wrote episodes for Call the Midwife, The Alienist and the new series of Dangerous Liaisons which will be released soon. 

Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I'm just finishing up this show and man, does it have me glued to my seat.  It's rather dark and twisted but such a clever story and the acting is phenomenal. Great performances by Lily Rabe, Amy Brenneman and Chiara Audelia among others. Anyone recognize John-boy as the her father? 
Apparently they have season two ready to film but Amazon hasn't given it the go ahead yet. I hope they do, but it will be early 2022 if it is released. 
I've got to hand it to the Harriet Warner who wrote and created it. She also wrote episodes for Call the Midwife, The Alienist and the new series of Dangerous Liaisons which will be released soon. 

@GenXmuse  I loved it too and can't wait fror season 2 when she gets back at all of them.  Yes I recognized John boy Richard Thomas?

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa @Pink123 @GenXmuse @skincaremaven @Mindy D 

Watching this one over the weekend.

This is right up my alley, so to speak. Maybe not everybody's cup of tea!

I like that it is "spiced up" with some psychological "stuff" even tho I'm sure some would consider it superficial.

I wondered what serial killers do all day long lol!

The actor who plays the serial killer (the one who is alive) is also Lily Rabe's husband in real life. He also played the brother on "The New Adventures of Old Christine". He was hilarious on that show. On this show I can see that he is a very convincing actor.

Have not finished watching it yet, and I'm just waiting for the "clever" to go away and the "inane" to begin!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~