Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night, it's the second season? I recognized two actors from the first season in the second, it's an anthology series, they're playing different roles.

Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone still watching? This one is better than the last Season. 

Honored Contributor

@elated I'm still watching I like the show. I think the fairy tales are Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty. What's up with that guy that is engaged, why is he stalking (kidnapping) that girl?  At first I thought she may have dated him and moved to get away from him, but when he was "returning her cat", she didn't know him.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tell Me A Story

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

@elated I'm still watching I like the show. I think the fairy tales are Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty. What's up with that guy that is engaged, why is he stalking (kidnapping) that girl?  At first I thought she may have dated him and moved to get away from him, but when he was "returning her cat", she didn't know him.

You are correct with the fairy tales. I don't know why he was stalking her and then kidnapped her. This is something we will learn later on in future epsiodes. He seems like a psychopath. I really like this series. 

Esteemed Contributor

We have now reached the dark side of Sleeping Beauty. This man is a serial killer. I was shocked when he showed Melissa the flower garden. I didn't expect him to become so unhinged. Each week it gets better and better.

The Beauty and the Beast is another twist I didn't expect. This man is another psycho. Waiting to see what happens with the assistant.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the finale last night? I enjoyed the first season better than the second, but I did like the series as a whole.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tell Me A Story

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  Yes!  I loved Tell Me A Story!  I preferred season 2 to season 1, mostly for the singer and her bodyguard story line.  I do think season 1 tied all 3 story lines together better, though.  Season 2 was the last season, they're not making any more, unfortunately.  

Edited to add:  I neglected to wish you a happy new year.  I wish you peace and happiness this year, Jordan.  Hugs.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@Jordan2  Yes!  I loved Tell Me A Story!  I preferred season 2 to season 1, mostly for the singer and her bodyguard story line.  I do think season 1 tied all 3 story lines together better, though.  Season 2 was the last season, they're not making any more, unfortunately.  

Edited to add:  I neglected to wish you a happy new year.  I wish you peace and happiness this year, Jordan.  Hugs.

@Stargazer77 thank you, I wish the same to you and yours. As for Tell Me A Story, I liked that Tucker after not sleeping well is stuck in his own kind of heck, horror that seems to be on a loop. As for Olivia (?), I don't like that she seems to have gotten off Scott free, after all the crimes she has committed.

Honored Contributor

I watched Season 1 and although it seemed to get bogged down at times, I did, overall, enjoy it, despite the gratuitous violence. I tried Season 2 and after watching the third or so installment, I ended up deleting both the setting to record and the episodes already recorded... Didn't care for most of the cast at all nor for the story lines... Personally, I think they made the right choice not to bring this one back... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...