Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone else watch this? One of my guilty pleasures....

Respected Contributor

I watch it. I also watch the orginal one. Just read Farrah gave her daughter $600 from the tooth fairy. Those kids are 5 now I watched since the beginning.

Honored Contributor

Can I just say she's stupid?  She could have given the kid a toy and she'd be happy.

Honored Contributor

Raising my hand, I watched them all.

I know someone whose in-laws lived in the same neighborhood Kailyn's son Isaac's grandparents lived when they first began filming. It was an upscale subdivision and many residents were not happy MTV was there.

After watching the 1st new episode, I think the season 2 Moms are more of a mess than the original bunch.  IMO, Leah has taken over #1 crazy over Janelle.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Raising my hand, I watched them all.

I know someone whose in-laws lived in the same neighborhood Kailyn's son Isaac's grandparents lived when they first began filming. It was an upscale subdivision and many residents were not happy MTV was there.

After watching the 1st new episode, I think the season 2 Moms are more of a mess than the original bunch.  IMO, Leah has taken over #1 crazy over Janelle.

Leah's a mess - I wonder why her mother doesn't set her straight. Lord knows someone needs to....not surprised Jeremy divorced her.

Kailyn is something else, also.....she's crazy and about to destroy her marriage.

I used to watch Teen Mom, but I hate the way they changed it to bring the production/camera crews into the action now, they ruined the show, IMHO.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the new format either. Janelle talks about improving her life and she has it all figured out but somehow she is in trouble with police & court system. I hope her Mom keeps Jace as long as she can. Janelle isn't mature enough yet. Notice most of them all had second children. Some trying to go back to school and with a second child it's twice as hard.

Respected Contributor

I watch this as well.   Chelsea is the only one who seems to have her life together and organized, and even she took a while to grow up.  The others just seem to be living from crisis to crisis (often of their own making).   How can people live so dramatically?

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

It's a wonder Jenelle hasn't called Kiefer back yet again.

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I watch this as well.   Chelsea is the only one who seems to have her life together and organized, and even she took a while to grow up.  The others just seem to be living from crisis to crisis (often of their own making).   How can people live so dramatically?

Chelsea had a better support system than the other girls. She has a problem and Daddy comes running with his checkbook.  Though her parents were divorced, they are always there for her. It's been a positive thing for her that Adam doesn't want anything to do with her. Had he wanted back into her life, she probably would have ended up with another child.

Why does Chelsea always talk "baby talk"? I'm curious to see what the story is on this new guy who moved in with her.

One thing we sometimes forget, in a few months of shooting, these girls make more money than many families make in a year.  Kailyn was on a book tour with the couple from season 1. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Teen Mom 2 better than Teen Mom (1) (I still have the renunions DVR'ed but unwatched!)

I think Chelsea is the most grounded, but I imagine she has the most help (cha-ching!) and probably more stability within her family.

I always thought Jenelle shouldn't even be on the show. Now she has the new baby. Her mom won't give Jace back either, but I suppose it's probably for good reason. TOO MUCH drama in Jenelle's life.

Kailyn and Javi I doubt will make it (not sure of any new current news about the couple) they both have trust issues for whatever reason, and can't seem to 'fight' like adults. All that screaming back and forth does nothing.

Leah/Jeremy, Corey and Miranda.

Did Jeremy actually divorce her already? (too lazy to google before I posted this lol) She seemed to have to pretty together at one point. Wonder if all those drug rumors are true?

I quit watching the regular 'Teen Mom' weekly series with a different teen each week, after a while I was kinda over it. I prefer these Teen Mom (2) better.