Esteemed Contributor

Re: Teddi Mellencamp has Baby Girl!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Teddi is one of the (minor) reasons I stopped watching RHOBH so I should probably be grateful to her, lol. But regardless of how I feel about her how can I not be happy about the birth of a sweet baby girl? Congrats to her and the family. Heart

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

so don't care about celebrity ( or their offspring) babies!

@ellaphant   Then why are on reading the tv and movies forum? Throw away your tv if you have one, but I’m sure you don’t. Also I’m sure you never go to the movies. 

I'm very seldom watching TV., haven't been to the movies since 1963, I watch sports most of the time, and didn't know this was a movie tv forum. I watch for updates on QVC products. And no I too don't care about celebrities.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

so don't care about celebrity ( or their offspring) babies!

@ellaphant   Then why are on reading the tv and movies forum? Throw away your tv if you have one, but I’m sure you don’t. Also I’m sure you never go to the movies. 

I never understand why someone comes on a thread, clearly marked like this one, just to tell others they don't care.

I guess it makes them feel superior.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't know she was pregnant. I can't remember it being said on the HW's.

Beautiful baby and family...health and happiness to all of them.

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
Who?

My brother's name is Dov. And it's pronounced the same.  It's Hebrew for Bear.  All of our names are Hebrew.  None in Italian.

Respected Contributor

they talked about it last season where she said she wanted another baby but wasn't sure she should. I guess they decided...