Honored Contributor

Teddi Mellencamp Pregnant with 3rd Child!

Just read this. Didn't know they wanted more children. I never heard her say anything about wanting more children on the show! But great news for them!

Super Contributor

Re: Teddi Mellencamp Pregnant with 3rd Child!

Nice to see this !!!!  Teddi == RUN from that ****** show !!!!! You are a fvorite of mine and are too good to get drawn in any deeper

Esteemed Contributor

I hadn't heard the news but I'm so happy for her and Edwin.  She's one of my favorites!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

She posted a photo on Instagram and it looks like she's already got a little belly.

She must have struck a deal with US Weekly for the story though because she tells everyone in the post to head over there to read about their miracle.

Honored Contributor

I thought they already had 3 children. 

Happy news for them.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just read this. Didn't know they wanted more children. I never heard her say anything about wanting more children on the show! But great news for them!

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Probably not John Mellencamp's wife, is it?  What show are you referring to?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Probably not John Mellencamp's wife, is it?  What show are you referring to?

She is his daughter and a real housewife of Beverly Hills cast member. He is married to Meg Ryan.