Trusted Contributor

Re: Teddi Mellencamp Getting Axed From RHOBH

It would have been a hoot if she maybe skyped with her father for two seconds.  She brought literally nothing.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Please get Nicolette Sheridan on the show! I'd also like heather locklear but with her history of substance abuse, it would probable be the worst thing for her. 
Teddi has her "coaching" business, little children and her horses. She seemed miserable on this show. I'm sure it's a relief in some way. 

@GenXmuse   Nicolette Sheridan. That would be great.

Respected Contributor

About the only thing she did was stir the pot & push the agendas for the others, like Rinna, to jump on.

Honored Contributor

One rumor I've heard is that she was on the verge previously for being boring and bringing nothing to the show.  Kyle dropped this little gift of Brandi's story into Teddi's lap to run with so Teddi could bring something to the show but she didn't even do a good job with that. 

I'm thinking if negotiations work with Kathy Hilton, that could be gold. She and Kyle are always on the outs about something or other. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

One rumor I've heard is that she was on the verge previously for being boring and bringing nothing to the show.  Kyle dropped this little gift of Brandi's story into Teddi's lap to run with so Teddi could bring something to the show but she didn't even do a good job with that. 

I'm thinking if negotiations work with Kathy Hilton, that could be gold. She and Kyle are always on the outs about something or other. 

@Lipstickdiva Kathy Hilton is a much much stronger personality than Kyle, and she would hold her own with Lisa Rinna or any of the others for sure......I wouldn't mind seeing her-better than Brandi for sure.....

Esteemed Contributor

It probably didn't help when Teddi's sham of a business hit the news with the amt of money she was charging to hold her clients accountable to starve themselves and if they didn't do exactly as told, dropped from the program with no refund.    She had a good ride with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Please get Nicolette Sheridan on the show! I'd also like heather locklear but with her history of substance abuse, it would probable be the worst thing for her. 
Teddi has her "coaching" business, little children and her horses. She seemed miserable on this show. I'm sure it's a relief in some way. 

And ohmygosh, Nicolette going up against Rinna?  Gold!  I think Nicolette could chew her up and spit her out before Rinna has a chance to respond. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm, Denise's husband's ex-wife Nicolette Sheridan? Now that could prove interesting!

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Hmmm, Denise's husband's ex-wife Nicolette Sheridan? Now that could prove interesting!

She was also married to Lisa Rinna"s husband Harry.  Lisa and her don't like each other so it would be an interesting match.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl Even better- she is one of Harry Hamlin's exwives!!!!!