Esteemed Contributor

Re: Teddi Mellencamp Getting Axed From RHOBH

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Hmmm, Denise's husband's ex-wife Nicolette Sheridan? Now that could prove interesting!

@shaggygirl Even better- she is one of Harry Hamlin's exwives!!!!!

@FlyersGirl 

Ewww yeh, I forgot about that! Oh Lordy I hope they bring her on,. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Hmmm, Denise's husband's ex-wife Nicolette Sheridan? Now that could prove interesting!

@FlyersGirl 

@shaggygirl @elated @FlyersGirl It would be good, but I doubt Andy would do that to Lisa, He loves her..........It would definitely be very interesting though, although Rinna would probably get the ladies to all gang on her like they did Denise......Rinna would do sneakingly though, so that it wouldn't look like she had anything to do with it, that is how she operates!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@FlyersGirl 

@shaggygirl @elated @FlyersGirl It would be good, but I doubt Andy would do that to Lisa, He loves her..........It would definitely be very interesting though, although Rinna would probably get the ladies to all gang on her like they did Denise......Rinna would do sneakingly though, so that it wouldn't look like she had anything to do with it, that is how she operates!

I too doubt Andy would hire Nicolette. She was reported to be very hard ot get along with on Desperate Housewives.

Respected Contributor

@elated What is RHOBH ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@elated What is RHOBH ?

@BeccaLou Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Valued Contributor

I actually liked Teddi.  She seemed sweet.  I agree about Nicollet--bring her on Andy!  That would be great karma for Lisa.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched a vlogger last night that already claims Kathy is in. Of course they aren't always honest. Anything for those clicks I guess. She also said that no one in the family likes Mauricio and Kyle's love of money so they'd throw that in her face. Who knows. Just posting what I saw. It was on you tube done by a lady named Sharell. I'm not certain I'm spelling her name correctly.

Did anyone see Paris Hilton has a video out about being abused at a reform type school in Utah? It's on you tube also. I have seen parts of it. She claims to have PTSD from it and still has nightmares about it. Many others have come forth and said the same things about the place. At one time Kathy and Rick were extremely strict and sent her away to several schools. I'm not saying she didn't need it but they allegedly beat and tortured the kids. It's a strange story.

Esteemed Contributor

@Glittergal  I actually like Teddi also.  I think she's done far less than most of the others.  I do find her a little dry and boring but I enjoyed seeing her life played out on the show.  I would actually prefer to see Lisa, Erika & Dorit gone before I ever would Teddi.  Denise appears to be likeable but, IMHO, she's shady and a liar.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bring on Donna Mills! Now that is one feisty lady! lol

Bye bye Teddi and good riddance. Yawn

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched a vlogger last night that already claims Kathy is in. Of course they aren't always honest. Anything for those clicks I guess. She also said that no one in the family likes Mauricio and Kyle's love of money so they'd throw that in her face. Who knows. Just posting what I saw. It was on you tube done by a lady named Sharell. I'm not certain I'm spelling her name correctly.

Did anyone see Paris Hilton has a video out about being abused at a reform type school in Utah? It's on you tube also. I have seen parts of it. She claims to have PTSD from it and still has nightmares about it. Many others have come forth and said the same things about the place. At one time Kathy and Rick were extremely strict and sent her away to several schools. I'm not saying she didn't need it but they allegedly beat and tortured the kids. It's a strange story.

@colliemom4 , I watch her periodically.  I'm not sure where she gets her information from because a lot of it turns out to be false.  I think she just likes to make stuff up.  LOL  

At this point, all of this is nothing more than a rumor. There has been no announcement that Teddi has been fired.