Trusted Contributor

The final episode of the season and maybe series dropped today.  No spoilers,  but it was excellent heart warming and bring on the tissues.  Season 3 was disappointing but the final episode was excellent. 

I am guessing there will be a spin off for the English gang. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ted Lasso season 3 ending

LOL ....  I'd seen the name "Ted Lasso" a few times lately, and was wondering who is this guy .....  didn't realize it was a TV show.  

Honored Contributor

On the AppleTV website this episode was worded as a season finale. This definitely seemed like a series finale, it was touching, heartfelt, they gave you a glimpse into the future of the characters, I loved it ( also playing Father and Son by Cat Stevens in the background always gets to me).

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

On the AppleTV website this episode was worded as a season finale. This definitely seemed like a series finale, it was touching, heartfelt, they gave you a glimpse into the future of the characters, I loved it ( also playing Father and Son by Cat Stevens in the background always gets to me).

@Jordan2 yes the song got to me at the end,  the song came out in 1970 when I was 10 so I always identified as the child and listening today heard the part "I am old but I am happy"  really got to me.

Regular Contributor

What a wonderful series!!!

I absolutely loved the ending, I laughed, I cried...just heartwarming.

I will surely miss this show and cast.

Honored Contributor

My husband & I really enjoyed this show. We thought it was a really good series with interesting characters. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was late to Ted Lasso, finally watching the first two season before the third started. Loved it! I’m a little surprised/saddened by the hate for the last season - so many negative reviews (although the comments are resoundingly positive!) I honestly want to go back and rewatch the entire series. Maybe I just needed something heartwarming and this fit that need.
Trusted Contributor

I was one that didn't love the season.  I really liked the last episode.  The parts of season 3 that I didn't like:  the relationship with Kailey and her boss,  I think he was the Greek superstar soccer player and the beginning of the season, and the Ned arc.  They didn't really seem true to the series or characters.   I liked Rebecca and the Dutch guy and her getting over her ex.  I am hoping there will be some type of spin off and continue without Ted.