Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

The latest episodes had a lot of feel good moments, an homage to Jerry McGuire too! This show just gets better and better. It's too bad it's on AppleTV+, it probably doesn't get as much attention as it should. 

@Jordan2  I really love this show,  probably our favorite right now,   love all the supporting actors,  my only complaint is Jason's accent goes overboard sometimes and I feel like he is playing a character on Saturday Night Live instead of a real coach. 

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2 

Thank you for another stellar recommendation!
I absolutely love this show!
I would have NEVER thought I would like it, but it has turned out to be my favorite!
Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this show.

Honored Contributor

@skincaremaven wrote:

@Jordan2 

Thank you for another stellar recommendation!
I absolutely love this show!
I would have NEVER thought I would like it, but it has turned out to be my favorite!
Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this show.

@skincaremaven you're very welcome! It's just my opinion but I like to make people aware of shows or movies I think are worth their time. I will also sometimes make people aware of shows I watched and didn't like, I don want someone to waste their time as I did. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the last episode of the second season, I'll miss this show. We found out something very significant about Ted's childhood (he finally opened up to the doc). We met Jamie's father, it's surprising he turned out as well as he did with a father like he has ( I felt sorry for him). The boss lady is entering into a relationship that if it goes wrong it can be very bad for her. This show will rack up many Emmys on award night, it's too bad more people aren't watching it ( not everyone has AppleTV+). 

Super Contributor

@Jordan2As always, thank you for your recommendations.  Have you watched "Truth Be Told" with Octavia Spencer? 

Honored Contributor

@Indra wrote:

@Jordan2As always, thank you for your recommendations.  Have you watched "Truth Be Told" with Octavia Spencer? 

@Indra you're welcome. I have seen Truth Be Told, I didn't like it that much but I will probably watch the second season that I think is available now. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched the last episode of the second season, I'll miss this show. We found out something very significant about Ted's childhood (he finally opened up to the doc). We met Jamie's father, it's surprising he turned out as well as he did with a father like he has ( I felt sorry for him). The boss lady is entering into a relationship that if it goes wrong it can be very bad for her. This show will rack up many Emmys on award night, it's too bad more people aren't watching it ( not everyone has AppleTV+). 

@Jordan2 -- the episode this week is not the last of this season.  There are 12 episodes this year so there are four more to look forward to.  I don't like the relationship with the boss lady,  too  big of an age difference amoung other things.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal good to know, I thought there were only eight episodes. By the way, off topic but has anyone seen Mr. Corman? Joesph Gordon Levitt, Debra Winger, and Juno Temple (?) from Ted Lasso is in this too. I'm watching, I don't like it much and wouldn't give it my seal of approval. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Ted Lasso, but this week's was not good.  It's probably the only one in the series I didn't like.  

I was happy to see the Morning Show started again,  really like that one.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I love Ted Lasso, but this week's was not good.  It's probably the only one in the series I didn't like.  

I was happy to see the Morning Show started again,  really like that one.

@TurnerGal yeah, I didn't care for this episode much either, still LOVE the show. I watched The first episode of season two of The Morning Show last night. Tomorrow night is The Emmys, I hope Ted Lasso comes up big at the award show.