Honored Contributor

I'm planning on watching it this weekend.  My sister told me it was great and that I needed to watch it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

my daughter and sil, raved about how much they liked the show.

it's only on appleTV, so many of us will have to do without.

Honored Contributor

The new season started about three or four weeks ago. The most recent episode is my favorite, who doesn't like a Christmas themed episode in August when we're in the middle of a heatwave! There is also an homage to the film Love Actually. Just a very sweet, warm episode (this show is excellent if you haven't seen it and can please do you won't regret it).

Honored Contributor

My nephew streamed it from his pc.  We only watched the first three episodes, DH and I loved it.  unfortunately we don't have Apple TV+ so I won't be watching it.  I wish they had it on other places like Netflix.

Honored Contributor

Someone had suggested this series to me just a few days ago.  Do you know if one can view it without having AppleTV?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 I don't think you can see it elsewhere, it's an AppleTV+ original. Maybe they offer a free trial of the app, I think it may be $4.99 a month. 

Trusted Contributor

Loved the Christmas episode.  Funny show with heart.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@haddon9 I don't think you can see it elsewhere, it's an AppleTV+ original. Maybe they offer a free trial of the app, I think it may be $4.99 a month. 

@Jordan2 I looked up how to subscribe to Apple TV and saw that if you make an Apple purchase you can get three months of free Apple TV.  I'm in the market for a new iPhone and will do so soon..

Honored Contributor

The latest episodes had a lot of feel good moments, an homage to Jerry McGuire too! This show just gets better and better. It's too bad it's on AppleTV+, it probably doesn't get as much attention as it should. 

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2  Thank you for your recommendation!
I always enjoy your recs.

I will start it this weekend.