Trusted Contributor

Did anyone atch the wedding of Tarik and Heather El Mousa on hgtv. He truly seemes happy. Hope it lasts for them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tarik El Mousa wedding

[ Edited ]

Tarik doesn't seem like a person to marry unless he really was in love and felt it would last. He's been through some very rough years (both physically and emotionally) and realized he is a survivor due to himself. He's a confident man who knows what he wants in business and is especially dedicated to his children. If both his children are happy with the union and love Heather, that's the best gift Tarik and his bride could expect as they begin their lives as a married couple.

Have a feeling she has already brought a lot of stability to his children, as well as happiness to the entire El Mousa family! I wish them a life-time of continued bliss.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

See the source image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I watched and agree he does seem truly happy.   Wishing them all the best.

Trusted Contributor

I watched a bit and hope the two of them can make it last.  I thought it was funny when he said it was love at first sight which happens only once or maybe twice.  She looks so much like his ex-wife it's kind of creepy.

Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady  Agree. I can remember an interview he did aftewr the breakup with Christina. He still lookked rather sickly and he stated Christina never had my back during my battle with cancer. I felt so deeply for him, he was so wounded. It  is so nice to see him overcome  both pain in the loss of a marriage and health struggles. To think she turned her back on him when he was fighting for his life, and no doubt one of the reasons he was fighting is so he could continue to raise and provide for his children.. That woman has no heart. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Tarik and though I didn't see the wedding, I am sure I will get a chance to. I think Heather is actually much prettier than Christiina with less of an ego problem. Of course I don't know any of them personally. I made my judgement of Christina early on when on her solo spots she had a fan blowing her hair as she spoke. How superficial. I also don't actually know what she contributed to the show besides picking out tiles. He and those he hired did all the demo and tiling, etc. He had two kinds of cancer to deal with as well as a splintered marriage. He looks so much healthier and relaxed now. He said the meds he had to take for cancer also affected his whole personality. He never blamed Christina for the mood swings and said he felt bad about what she had to deal with. I certainly hope Tarek's new marriage lasts much longer than Christina's second marriage which ended with a new baby and an ex husband in two years. I read that her ex husband is now dating Renee Zellweger.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I love Tarik and though I didn't see the wedding, I am sure I will get a chance to. I think Heather is actually much prettier than Christiina with less of an ego problem. Of course I don't know any of them personally. I made my judgement of Christina early on when on her solo spots she had a fan blowing her hair as she spoke. How superficial. I also don't actually know what she contributed to the show besides picking out tiles. He and those he hired did all the demo and tiling, etc. He had two kinds of cancer to deal with as well as a splintered marriage. He looks so much healthier and relaxed now. He said the meds he had to take for cancer also affected his whole personality. He never blamed Christina for the mood swings and said he felt bad about what she had to deal with. I certainly hope Tarek's new marriage lasts much longer than Christina's second marriage which ended with a new baby and an ex husband in two years. I read that her ex husband is now dating Renee Zellweger.

@RainCityWoman Yes, Christina's ex is dating Renee Zellweger, and Christina is already engaged to a new beau~!