Trusted Contributor

quit DWTS. She is back in the hospital and has blood clots in her lungs.

She looked terrible Monday night. I think she should have quit because she was so sick and let Alexa continue. Alexa was great and did not deserve to be cut!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tamar Braxton just...

[ Edited ]

While I'm not crazy about Tamar, I wouldn't blame her for not quiting earlier than she did.  It appears that she was trying to make a go of it.  I can remember a time or two that I went to work thinking I'd get better but ended up worse and leaving a couple of hours after I got there.

I wouldn't be surprised if Alexa isn't called back for next week, if she's still available.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I agree with you Foxxii.  I don't think Tamar stayed except that she wanted to give it her all. 

I think it's stupid for anyone to think she came back and then quit just so the girl would get cut.

I still stay flying back and forth like these people have been doing is take a toll on their bodies.

I know business people fly a lot but look at the stress these people are under as soon as they get back to where their family is.  The within a short time, they're back on the plane working their body.  I don't know but my guess is the one's that stay healthy don't fly as much.

Honored Contributor

That is really too bad -I feel bad for her! That is nothing to play around with. I ewish her a speedy recovery!

Super Contributor

Re: Tamar Braxton just...

[ Edited ]

I don't really know who Tamar is, and what her claim to fame is, but  I did watch DWTS when Paula was on, so was able to see her dance. She was not a favorite of mind, and I, too, was sad to hear that Alexa was eliminated. She has much more talent than Tamar, IMHO. I am sorry to hear that she is having severe health problems, and do wish her a speedy recovery.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

quit DWTS. She is back in the hospital and has blood clots in her lungs.

She looked terrible Monday night. I think she should have quit because she was so sick and let Alexa continue. Alexa was great and did not deserve to be cut!

she should have stayed in the hospital and realized her health is far more important than her dance on DWTS.....Alexa is good,  it would be nice if she came back for next week....I also think  the American hero, (forgot his name) should go home next in line.....he really can't dance....great guy, but needs to be the next one to go home.....JMO!

Respected Contributor

I am sorry Tamar is that sick. I hate that Alexa was voted off. I thought she was good, but she has been in jeopardy for the last couple of weeks anyway.

Super Contributor

Tamar's sister Toni also left DWTS early with a medical problem. Tamar's schedule with dancing, concerts and her other tv show was unbelievable. I don't know how she did it.