Valued Contributor

It’s on Amazon Prime video if you’re a prime member and want to watch it.

Regular Contributor

Sunshine45, the documentary was called, "Tab Hunter Confidential"

Honored Contributor

@Pipsqueak wrote:

Sunshine45, the documentary was called, "Tab Hunter Confidential"

I just finished watching it on Watch TCM on Demand. Just go to the TCM website.

Esteemed Contributor

I taped the show,  but haven't watched yet. Glad everyone liked it, sounds very interesting. Looking forward to seeing it.

Respected Contributor

I watched as well .. it was thoroughly enjoyable ... and boy was he

handsome ... and I also did not know about his equestrian accomplishments

or the ice skating ... Wow ....

I really enjoyed it .... love TCM ...

When his partner mentioned on the after show that they were going to

make a movie of the book .. I wondered who on earth could play Tab !!!

We'll see ....

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I watched as well .. it was thoroughly enjoyable ... and boy was he

handsome ... and I also did not know about his equestrian accomplishments

or the ice skating ... Wow ....

I really enjoyed it .... love TCM ...

When his partner mentioned on the after show that they were going to

make a movie of the book .. I wondered who on earth could play Tab !!!

We'll see ....

I'm wondering-being such a private person would it be such a good idea to put out a movie about his life? I guess if there's already a book, it's already out there-just thinking how he would feel about it.

Honored Contributor

Tab, himself, did most of the talking on th TCM docu, so he was quite open at this time about his life, i think it was only very private when he was a Hollywood Hunk in the 50's and 60's. He was not able to come out of the closet at that time. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it today and enjoyed it very much.  He seemed to be a decent, caring person and was definitely a "dreamboat".

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Tab, himself, did most of the talking on th TCM docu, so he was quite open at this time about his life, i think it was only very private when he was a Hollywood Hunk in the 50's and 60's. He was not able to come out of the closet at that time. 

In the 50s things weren't out there in your face the way the famous peoples private lives are now. It was a much more innocent time in the 50s. We will never know the true story of what happened in the 1950s because everything was kept under wraps.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

In the 50s things weren't out there in your face the way the famous peoples private lives are now. It was a much more innocent time in the 50s. We will never know the true story of what happened in the 1950s because everything was kept under wraps.

@Reever. People having to hide their lives and having to live a pretend life is a horrible way to have to live just because other people are so rude and judgmental. Glad that time is over.