Honored Contributor

Re: TWO JONBENET RAMSEY SHOWS ON LIFETIME TONIGHT

@LoriLori  You are beating your head against that same brick wall you did during our last discussion of JB.  Let it go....it's a waste of typing time.  Smiley Sad   Smiley Sad   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

You're right, @Pearlee.  Which is why I'm super glad this is the last of the shows.

But one more thing to @winamac1:   Look at the measurements!  They don't line up with the alleged stun gun.  They don't line up!  You don't need BPD or Lou Smit or anyone -- just your own eyes will tell you it was not a stun gun because the marks don't line up.  The visual of the "stun gun" is a lie that depends upon people just glancing at it and not really looking.

Honored Contributor

We all have our theories but the little girl is dead and died a horrible dead since her skull was crushed in which I did not know but heard it yesterday when I briefly switched channels.  The cops screwed up big time and we will never know who killed this little girl.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

She died of strangulation by a garette (?) with was a cord tied to two sticks.

I can't find the photo of the garett without her image in it so PLEASE do not click on these photos linked into this website as I did.  I wish that I hadn't seen them.  

WARNING - the link itself is to a website without images, but the links embedded in the text are graphic autopsy images and I regret opening them.  However, there is good information here with citations to all sources.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682514/The%20Cords

@Mrsq2022, she did not die from strangulation with the garrotte.  It was not a real garrotte. It was what is called "staging."  It did not function.  Her hands were not even tied to it.  The cords were pulled manually.  The garrotte was staged. 

IMO the intruder theory has been thoroughly discredited so if you accept the fact that someone in the house did it, only Burke in that house could have manually strangled her so cruelly the cords were embedded in her little neck.

The garrotte was fashioned after.  So was the piece of duct tape over her mouth that had Patsy's sweater fibers on it just like little Caylee Anthony's duct tape had Casey Anthony's fibers on it and yet the jury acquitted Casey Anthony. 

Per the autopsy, she died of asphyxiation.  You don't need to tie someone's hands to a garrote to strangle someone.  The murderer is the one that pulls the garrote, not the victim.  

The autopsy shows she was was killed by asphyxiation and the autopsy photos show significant bruising around her neck where the cord was wrapped.  I can post the disturbing photos, but anyone can google them if they want to see them.  

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

@Jordan2 I think you are right, sadly! Any possible evidence that could have been used in court was badly tainted before the police knew it was a homicide! I think, honestly, the police know who did it. Hopefully, the perp having to live with that fact, is in his or her own prison!

The police so botched this up!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

We all have our theories but the little girl is dead and died a horrible dead since her skull was crushed in which I did not know but heard it yesterday when I briefly switched channels.  The cops screwed up big time and we will never know who killed this little girl.  Cat Very Happy

exactly!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

No offense, but why would anyone want to watch this junk? 

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

No offense, but why would anyone want to watch this junk? 

@Qshopper1991  Probably for the same reason somsone opens a thread and then responds to it when they think it's junk.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori  You should have given up when I suggested you do so.  <grin>