Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TWO ADS THAT I AM SOOOOOOOOO SICK OF SEEING

@ID2 wrote:

Ladies, its time to turn off the tube and get out in this beautiful summer weather and take a walk. Enough of tv already.

No walk outside for us. We are in our 35th day of over 110 (with at least 10 more on the horizon) with lows in the 90's. 

Respected Contributor

Ones with stupid annoying jingles! 

Honored Contributor

@ID2: I would love to get out and go for long walks down the drive way. It is 1/4 mile long one way,but I am allergic to mosq. bites sooo go out VERY little in summer.

Valued Contributor

Luminess Air Makeup....it goes on FOREVER!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I can't stand that one for Perdue chicken that has someone singing that song "Hey Good Lookin" in that twangy way.  

The other one that makes me hit mute immediately is the infomercial for Plexaderm.  It usually comes on later at night when I am trying to enjoy watching the reruns of Frasier.   It seems to go on forever.  

------

I assume that "someone", is the great Hank Williams, who wrote the song 😉am I wrong? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

Ladies, its time to turn off the tube and get out in this beautiful summer weather and take a walk. Enough of tv already.

@ID2 

1. can't I'm working from home--I keep TV on to help me stay awake 😄 😉

2. Its 106 degrees outside...go ahead and take a walk if you'd like......🥵

be5c36d5444fa2ba48aae88cc05cccd4.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Zernia Rose wrote:

Skittles commercials: boy and girl with acne, man milking a giraffe.

@Zernia Rose those two commercials actually make me nauseous. I cannot watch them. Horrible.

I also dislike the insurance commercials with Doug and his annoying bird. They are beyond stupid.
Honored Contributor

Most of them are irritating. 

Valued Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

I like that cat food commercial as well. The mother is definitely trying to make her child self-reliant. "use 2 bandaids".lol. That commercial and the Geico commercials crack me up, especially the latest one where he apologizes for his beard not being well groomed and he has no beard.

LOVE the Geico commercials! Especially the 2 newest with Idina Menzel and John Stamos! 

Valued Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@RealtyGal2 

My problem with those commercials is why are they all targeting women?! It's not like men don't also suffer incontinence!?

I think men must write a lot of these commercials and they would never embarrass themselves by intimating that that particular organ is not working perfectly. It is too much a part of their identity. It would be like discussing size.

Clearly, you haven't seen the one about erectile disfuntion!
"What's normal to some, may not be YOUR normal." Yikes! 😳