Honored Contributor

Josh Saviano Is A Lawyer

Kevin Arnold’s best friend, Paul Pfeiffer, was played by Josh Saviano. After The Wonder Years, Saviano did not see too much action in Hollywood. However, he had a backup plan. He studied political science at Yale and then went on to law school. He graduated in 2003. He is a practicing attorney, living with his wife (who is also a lawyer), and child, in New York

40F3E2CB-19CB-4F42-A475-FD7A44B60DC3-1772-0000018DB188384C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: TV show The Wonder Years

That is one of my all time favorite shows. I'm almost 70 and loved the characters and knew and loved all the music.

That young man did well for himself and very good looking to boot! Glad he is doing so well.

Honored Contributor

Re: TV show The Wonder Yearso

@Love my grandkids wrote:

That is one of my all time favorite shows. I'm almost 70 and loved the characters and knew and loved all the music.

That young man did well for himself and very good looking to boot! Glad he is doing so well.

@Love my grandkids  I loved it too! It depicted growing up in the 60's and I related to it! He is very good looking!

Esteemed Contributor

He grew into his face -- no longer the awkward character. Good on him. He's doing well.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Those of you who enjoyed The Wonder Years, ought to watch Heartland which is available on Netflix.  It's the story of a ranch family living in Alberta, Canada.  It's non-violent, no profane language and all the episodes, 11 years worth, are exciting so you never get bored.  It's been on air so long that you see all the actors grow up.  Great family show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

He's proof that not all child actors grow up to become junkies.

I'm happy for him.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I am behind the time....using infinity/ Comcast expanded Basic, I do not get Netflix in my lineup.  Is it something you ask for that is extra? and how much does it costs month? Thank so much🙂

Honored Contributor

He cleans up well!  Smiley Happy    I like seeing child stars after they've grown up and hearing about their lives.  Thanks for sharing about Josh.

I also loved that show and, of course, the music.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden.  Netflix is a subscription movie channel.  All you do is go online and sign up.  They have 100s of movies and complete TV series.  The are different levels .  I'm on the cheapest for about $8/mo and I can view it on only one TV at a time.  For $1 or 2 more I could view 2 TVs at a time.  The are lots of documentries, travelogues and a variety of other choices that change.  I can always find something interesting to watch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

He is so handsome, I’m glad he had a back up plan. 

I loved The Wonder Years and especially Kevin. Named my son Kevin