Honored Contributor

Who watches this show? Do you enjoy it? I never miss The Neighborhood (Mond @8P), makes me laugh outloud. I like the story lines all the while being very funny.

Honored Contributor

Re: TV show The Neighborhood

It has grown on us at first we were not fans

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I love the show.  I've watched from the beginning because I like Cedric the Entertainer.  I find the premise outstanding.  You don't usually see a white family move into a black neighborhood, just the opposite.  I think Cedric's sons are so great in this.  The two are so different from each other and their father.  I look forward to it as it makes me laugh right from beginning.   I hope it goes on for a long time. 

Respected Contributor

I really thought that the previews for this show looked funny.  I'm going to add this to my DRV cue.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve watched from the beginning and I love it. Enjoy the cast very much. 

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle   Cedric never thrilled me really but he's fantastic in this show. Hilarity from start to finish. I also hope this show continues. Each and every character is so great in this show.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It has grown on us at first we were not fans

That is how I feel also. I have even caught DH watching it and he isn't always a fan of sit-coms.  At first I thought it might just perpetuate stereotypes. I never did understand the 'wash cloth' discussion in one of the first shows. I guess the writers would have to explain that one . 

Respected Contributor

Got to admit ... they sometimes act so stupid you have to laugh.

My husnand says it is so completely stupid, but, HA, he still watches it with me

and he even gets a laugh, even though he is shaking his head, like can it possibly

get any more stupid at the same time ... 😂

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

We enjoy it. Kinda reminds me of the old comedies back in the '70's.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

We enjoy it. Kinda reminds me of the old comedies back in the '70's.

I agree, It does remind me of the old comedies.  I never thought about that.  There is too much violence on TV right now.  Although I watch NCIS, LA and New Orleans.