Honored Contributor

Re: TV Shows: What's Been Renewed or Canceled

@luvbnagirl wrote:

I’m sad to see The Cool Kids cancelled. We like that show. It’s a good laugh. 

@luvbnagirl  that Friday time slot was a killer. We always watch the crime/action shows on CBS all evening long and I pull up The Cool Kids 'on demand '.

Honored Contributor

The only "non-PBS" show I watch has been renewed. 

Good Girls. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I am happy about Single Parents being renewed. It was not one that I immediately liked but kept watching because of Brad Garrett. 

I will miss Speechless even though I agree with a few others here that season two was lacking. 

Respected Contributor

@susielong wrote:

@petepetey wrote:

3 shows I have loved this year are cancelled, yikes. I'm very SAD.

The Cool Kids, so much fun and just for laughs.

The Kids are Alright, entertaining and especially loved how it was set in the early 70's.

They did not give this show enough time to get a following.

Life in Pieces, loved that show too. This year CBS didn't even bring it back until April.

There are so many shot em up, murder style shows on that I refuse to watch. 

I totally agree, The Kids Are Alright was a good show, it was just getting it's footing, I will miss it. 

I also loved The Kids are Alright!  They didn’t give it a chance.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I read Proven Innocent was cancelled. I really liked this show. I will miss The Cool Kids. I thought it was funny. For The People started out good then went down from that point.

I am sorry For The People was cancelled I liked the show. As for Proven Innocent I liked it at first, then started to lose interest but did watch all the episodes. If you saw the last episode of Proven Innocent they left the door open for another season. What bothers me is the writers don't get advanced notice that their show is not being picked up, they write a cliffhanger that doesn't get resolved and leaves the fans hanging (more shows should have the opportunity that NBC gave to Timeless).

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to see The Passage go I wanted to see what becomes of the young girl.

Glad to see God Friended me, Blue Bloods, Black Lightning and The Voice back those are the only ones I watch.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

"I never go near the CW - does anyone watch?"

Dynasty  RENEWED

I watched all 5 Seasons of Jane the Virgin - it's ending this year but there is supposed to be some type of Spin-Off planned. I have watched Supergirl in the past but then they moved it to Sunday and I already have enough that I watch and too much on my DVR.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Does anyone watch Ransom? I am glad to see that it got renewed. However, I feel the first season was the best. I have tried to find the first and second season with On Demand on Direct TV, but can't see anything but this current Season 3.

Has anyone seen the first two seasons somewhere else?

They might be available on CBS All Access (which you have to pay to watch any shows on the internet).

Honored Contributor

So mad to hear the "The Kids are Alright" is not going to make it. 

I thought it was great and should have been given a second season. I

It really hits home with me, as we were raised in a neighborhood with large Catholic families, in this exact time period. I loved it!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting.  My favorites are renewed, Mom, Single Parents and the Conners.Smiley Happy