Frequent Contributor

Re: TV Shows: What's Been Renewed or Canceled

I’m sad to see The Cool Kids cancelled. We like that show. It’s a good laugh. 

Esteemed Contributor

DH and I love “Young Sheldon.”  For us, it’s a half hour of laughs.  Annie Potts is great as the Meemaw.

Honored Contributor

Too bad The Passage is gone. I wanted to see what would become of the little girl, 'Amy'. 

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

I was just getting into 'The Fix.'  Surprised to hear it's cancelled.

The Fix was only to air for 10 weeks, wrapping up the storyline in 2 more episodes. It was for a possible new case that it would be renewed for. 

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

Loved the first season of Speechless, loved the premise,  thought the writers failed it abysmally during the last season. Huge waste of fine actors.

@violann   Agree.  I have been watching on HULU recently and the first season was really good.  I haven't watching all seasons but it's starting to drag and become predictable.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@lmt Thank you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Most of my shows were renewed (thank goodness), but I'm disappointed that The Cool Kids (I thought they were doing well!) and For The People were cancelled. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - its a great show. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I assume last Wednesday was The Goldberg’s season finale and it certainly could have been the series finale if not renewed. Seriously, both of the older kids are off to college. It’s okay to end it now.

I’m also a little surprised that Bull was impervious to the sexism allegations from earlier this year. The subsequent explanation by the actress was very eloquent and the allegations, supposedly, supported by video. But, I had stopped watching well before that - I personally couldn’t get into it.

Happy for Amazing Race! And, SVU must be coming close to surpassing Gunsmoke for longest running drama. Although I don’t watch, based on comments/buzz I see, there’s no sign of it going away soon.

We don't know what really happened with the alleged accusation...so let's not make any judgments. Bull is a fabulous show, and its raatings prove it.

Honored Contributor

"I never go near the CW - does anyone watch?"

Dynasty  RENEWED

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif