Trusted Contributor

Re: TV Shows That You Can't Watch Anymore - Reality, etc.

I think that I'll be cancelling Storage Wars from the DVR fairly soon. It's run it's course. And they have a guest auctioneer with a voice that grates on my ears.

I too no longer watch Say Yes to the Dress and rarely watch Dancing With the Stars.

Respected Contributor

The minute I hear Guy Fieri's voice I switch the channel!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

"Housewives" from anywhere (NY, NJ, Atlanta, etc.) shows!

I could never get into those "Housewives" and never watched one episode.

All right... But if you never watched one episode, how do you know you couldn't get into them...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I can't watch ANY reality show anymore. Way over done and people are just mean mean mean.  Not worth my time.  I think their time has come and gone   I also am getting to dislike all the chatter etc on GMA and the Today show. The endless speculation on ALL. Of the news shows.  We are in such bad shape. The dumbing down of America.  

Respected Contributor

I'm also tired of the news moderators asking a question that takes 20 minutes and no time for the guest to answer!!! Makes me crazy. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

My list of won't watch could probably fill a roll of paper towels and my do watch would fit on a post it!

Boy do I get that...

I can't go any of the 'dating' or 'talent competition' shows... or the vast majority of other reality shows... Most of the current crop of sitcoms simply aren't funny and most of the dramas are redundant... As far as HGTV, I've given up on it completely... Its become a one trick pony and most of their on-air 'talent' has grown very stale... I think there might be a grand total of maybe five shows I actually look foward to watching, if that. And most of those are on hiatus.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Ever watch Basketball Wives? OMG!!! They make all the "wives" on the other shows look like nice little ladies.

Respected Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

I think that I'll be cancelling Storage Wars from the DVR fairly soon. It's run it's course. And they have a guest auctioneer with a voice that grates on my ears.

I too no longer watch Say Yes to the Dress and rarely watch Dancing With the Stars.

Thanks for reminding me about Storage Wars.  I got tired of that too fast w/Dave driving me crazy.  Do watch Pawn Stars once in a while but otherwise not addicted to it like I once was.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

"Housewives" from anywhere (NY, NJ, Atlanta, etc.) shows!

I could never get into those "Housewives" and never watched one episode.

All right... But if you never watched one episode, how do you know you couldn't get into them...

Smiley Wink

I guess it's just the previews that turned me off even though they had one set in D.C. (Potomac Wives) didn't watch that one either.

Frequent Contributor

No, we don't have it among our many channels!  Sounds nice.