Valued Contributor

Are there any TV shows that you think deserved spin-offs?  I would have loved to see "The Nanny" have a show featuring Niles and C.C. Those two played off each other so well.

"Frasier" missed a great opportunity, IMO, of a spin-off featuring Niles and Daphne. I thought those two characters were much more entertaining than Frasier.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't think of any. I liked Niles and Daphne but once you throw kids into the mix it takes all the fun out of it. Everything revolves around the kids and their problems and there are enough of those shows. 

Honored Contributor

@Ladylaughsalot wrote:

Are there any TV shows that you think deserved spin-offs?  I would have loved to see "The Nanny" have a show featuring Niles and C.C. Those two played off each other so well.

"Frasier" missed a great opportunity, IMO, of a spin-off featuring Niles and Daphne. I thought those two characters were much more entertaining than Frasier.

Maybe not a spinoff, but I would love to see reunion shows of Big Bang Theory, I would like to see Raj finally get married.  I love all the characters in the show.  I would love to see how all the characters move on.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'd take Niles and CC today.  The one liners between them were legendary.  I was so sorry we didn't get to see the pregnancy and the kid.  

Honored Contributor

I had heard that a spin off for Sue from the " Middle" was planned, and then scrapped. I would have watched that.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Have never been crazy about any spin offs!  Just never seem to be as good as the original.