Respected Contributor

Just finished watching tonight's episode. Did anyone watch it? I was so moved. I cried on and off, throughout the show. The show simply put, says we must accept people for who they are, no matter what! We don't know what's around the corner! I believe, this applies to everyone. So what if we don't like what they look. or what they do, or what they believe to be true, shouldn't we just accept people for who they are? Especially our loved ones. I know I always have but I know a lot of people that are very judgemental and they realize too late what they've lost!

Ok, enough of my thoughts, what are yours, if any?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

I love this show; you should watch the first season.  But then I am a therapist who deals with transgender people and recommend this wonderful program to everyone!! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

@kutira wrote:

I love this show; you should watch the first season.  But then I am a therapist who deals with transgender people and recommend this wonderful program to everyone!! Heart

@kutira  The first season was great. Last nights show was phenomenal. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

Ok, enough of my thoughts, what are yours, if any?

@Coquille 

Check out the POSE on FX is back tomorrow night- 6/11 thread

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I know I am late to the party but I just watched the pilot. I usually like shows written by Ryan Murphy and this was no exception. I also have a transgender great niece. I have read articles about transgender persons and I am seeking better understanding. Also it is a darned good series.

Honored Contributor

Scared me at first.  I didn't realize this was from last year and afraid I missed a new episode.  Smiley Happy

I wonder if/when a new season is coming up.   I have really enjoyed the show when it was airing.