Honored Contributor

TV Show Called - "Ten Things You Don't Know" (History Channel)

I'm a History (I like to us the capital H) buff. I don't remember 1/2 of what I read, watch, etc, but I love history. One think I know a lot about is the White House. Have tons of books on it.

Anyway, I'm getting off subject (as usual). I'm watching a show from the History channel. The first subject matter was the White House. The second is the American Flag (ps Betsy Ross did not design or have anything to do with the American flag).....hummmm....a guy by the name of Francis Hopkinson, he designed the flag, a flag, not the one we know now. These and other interesting things come out of this TV show (and some of us get busted on because we watch so much TV) Humph! They don't understand that our TV watching can be educational too....right?

Anyway, If there are any other TV History buffs out there, I suggest some of these shows on the History channel. If I have time (don't know when that will happen, but it sounds good anyway) I intend to look up some of the other shows this same guy has done regarding "Ten Things You Don't Know". I'm sure there are many more.