Honored Contributor

Re: TV Show Called Leverage....Anyone Watch it?

I love Leverage!    I love a really good drama with an ensemble cast.

Leverage also reminds me of an old TV show from the 1980s, The Equalizer.

People went to the Equalizer when everyone & everything else had failed them.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@nomless wrote:

I loved Leverage. Was so disappointed when they canceled it.

Show was not cancelled.  It ran its course.  The show ran for 5 yrs.   The grand finale was excellent!

@Mz iMac

Wow .....    I remember hearing that.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the movie "The Equalizer" with Denzel Washington.  It was excellent.  He's one of my favorite actors (I have several...Ha!). 

While searching I found that Denzel Washington will star in Equalizer 2 with release in Fall 2017.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just watched the movie "The Equalizer" with Denzel Washington.  It was excellent.  He's one of my favorite actors (I have several...Ha!). 

While searching I found that Denzel Washington will star in Equalizer 2 with release in Fall 2017.

I didn't see the movie, but my friend and I used to watch The Equalizer on TV every week when we were in high school.  Edward Woodward was the Equalizer back then.

Leverage was one of my favorite shows when it was on the air. I loved every member of the cast and the way their characters all played off each other. I've always loved heist stories, but they heart they brought to it made it all the better.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I watch the reruns on Sunday.  It's a fun show to watch.  I missed it when it was originally on, didn't know a thing about it.