Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess I watched a number of last season's shows and wasn't impressed at all. I didn't watch the new episode, but if it wasn't a wow, then my guess is the show picked up the way it left off, which is to say not exactly my definition of 'must see TV'... We're all different, but I couldn't believe this show or Station 19 were renewed... I thought they were both pretty bad...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: TV Show 911

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan wrote:

I watched the first season and kind of enjoyed it.  I like Connie Britton.

Found out yesterday that she is out of the country for an extended period of time.  Had heard that she was being replaced by Jennifer Love Hewitt.  Now I am hanging.  Wondering if somehow Connie is being disctoninued in future shows as part of the story line.

By the way, I thought Jennifer Love Hewitt looked so different.  Not sure if she has put on weight or if something else happened.  Just curious.

Not sure but I think she had a baby recently.

eta- Oh I guess not. Her kids are ages 3 and 4.

Honored Contributor

I did watch the 2nd part of the 2-parter and it was better than the 1st part.  Of course, it ended in a cliff-hanger, so I guess I have to watch the 3rd part.  Or, is that what they do, end each show in a cliff hanger?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I did watch the 2nd part of the 2-parter and it was better than the 1st part.  Of course, it ended in a cliff-hanger, so I guess I have to watch the 3rd part.  Or, is that what they do, end each show in a cliff hanger?

They usually don't do that. Each episode from last season ended with a finish line. With last night's episode leading us on to Part 3 is somehow annoying. Guess that just their way to keep us watching. @Icegoddess

Honored Contributor

I watched Season 1, and was glad to see it return.  They surely must have a big budget for the special effects for the tragedies.  I'll probably continue watching.