Respected Contributor

The 4400 (Series) - TV Tropes

ORIGINAL SERIES

Anyone plan on watching?

I watched the original series and I really liked it. I think the show improved as it went along. It was canceled after 4 seasons and ended on a cliffhanger.  

I can't believe they're remaking/rebooting/rehashing this show. I have zero interest in watching this new one.

The original series was called The 4400, the new one just 4400. All new characters, but the premise sounds exactly the same.

4400': The CW Releases First Look Teasers For Reboot Sci-fi Drama | GeekTown

The series is a reboot of the 2004 television series The 4400 and is set to premiere on The CW on October 25, 2021.

Synopsis

4,400 overlooked, undervalued or otherwise marginalized people who vanished without a trace over the past hundred years all are returned in an instant, having not aged a day and with no memory of what happened to them. As the government races to analyze the potential threat and contain the story, the 4,400 themselves must grapple with the fact that they’ve been returned with a few... upgrades, and the increasing likelihood that they were all brought back now for a specific reason.

Main Cast

• Joseph David-Jones as Jharrel
  • Khailah Johnson as Ladonna
  • Brittany Adebumola as Shanice
  • Jaye Ladymore as Claudette
  • Amarr Wooten as Hayden
  • TL Thompson as Dr. Andre
  • Cory Jeacoma as Logan
  • Ireon Roach as Keisha
  • Derrick A. King as Rev Johnson
  • Autumn Best as Mildred
Contributor

I absolutely loved this show when it originally was shown and was bummed when it wasn't renewed. I still listen to the theme song from time to time.

Even though CW shows aren't really my jam, I may check out an episode or two. It seems soon for a remake, but maybe it will be a pleasant surprise. 

Thanks for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

@TR_QVC_Addict    The theme song, "A Place in Time", was perfect for the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt ...I am so glad you posted this information regarding the series, "4400."  It is on my very long 

list of what to watch and by writing what you did, it

gave me an idea of what I would be seeing. Thank

you for that. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@lmt ...I am so glad you posted this information regarding the series, "4400."  It is on my very long 

list of what to watch and by writing what you did, it

gave me an idea of what I would be seeing. Thank

you for that. 

@Lindsays Grandma   You're welcome

I won't be watching the new show, but I hope you enjoy it.