Honored Contributor

Re: TV SHOWS FACING CANCELLATION

@Tinkrbl44

I need to look at the list, but after reading everyone’s comments I’d have to say I agree.

Get a good book and settle in for the winter!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like the shows I watch ("The Good Doctor,""Will and Grace") are safe.  Usually my favorites are the first to go.  I liked "Young Sheldon," too, from the two episodes I saw. There are a couple more I'll be trying.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Laura14

Agenda???

@Tinkrbl44  Watch the first two episodes.  You'll see what I'm referring too. 

I said this in a previous thread about the show back when it premiered, I don't care what your agenda is but leave it to a more appropriate venue and just entertain me.  Lately they have.  Except the last episode. That was really sad.  Smiley Sad

@Laura14

Sorry, but that's just too vague to make sense.  Who has an agenda?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Laura14

Agenda???

I said this in a previous thread about the show back when it premiered, I don't care what your agenda is but leave it to a more appropriate venue and just entertain me.  Lately they have.  Except the last episode. That was really sad.  Smiley Sad

@Laura14

@Tinkrbl44  The writers.  There were several references to things that get us poofed on this board and I don't want to watch someone's agenda/views play out in a comedy show.  They can do that on a news channel if they want to which, for me, is a more appropriate forum.    

Esteemed Contributor

I am a rerun kind of gal.  I do like the Good Doctor.  But mostly I watch the old programs such as Monk. And love Bull.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite shows are The Good Doctor, Will and Grace, and Bad Behavior. I do not watch them weekly. I let a couple of episodes record and then I  binge watch them.

I have Hulu and my Amazon Fire Stick. There is always something available to watch at any given time of the day.  I have multiple shows going on those channels that I am watching.  I just finished Justified and I am making my way through Grimm,

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The only show out of any of those I watch is SEAL Team.

I haven't watched this only bc I can't see David Boreanz in any other role other than Sealy Booth from Bones.  It probably would have been different if more time had passed between the two shows.

Honored Contributor

I DVR 4 or 5 shows at a time and then decide if I want to watch some of them.

If someone said, "What's your favorite thing".  I'd say, "Well definitely one is my Comcast tuner thing.  I can talk into it and flip back and forth watching two or more shows at the same time.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad The Good Doctor is doing so well. I think it's the only new show I'm currently watching. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Laura14

Agenda???

@Laura14

Oh come on, we all know why people use this term. It's basically code for anything other than one man and one woman who are cisgender. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval